PL Heads-Up League - Game 1

billy the punter

Had to change things as a couple of players had to drop out. superfoo vs Hoovooloo Jaded vs gazza voiceofjoe 1-1 Samba Sampa (NLHE) ubermonkey1 1-1 billy the punter (HORSE) runadrum 1-1 GaF (NLHE) TQD 0-2 Guppie (NLHE) Woodie 2-0 Avon Girl (NLHE) Nade 2-0 starshine (NLHE) ------------------------------ $1, $2 or $3 HU on PokerStars. Certain PL'ers organising private tables for all. Best of two - 3pts for a win, 1pt each for the draw. Home player picks the game* (see original post for list). Games must be played by midnight Sunday. Organise the timing yourselves naturally, just post your scores and what variant of poker it was. Don't forget your entries (see original post). --------------------------------- $20 each = $320 Was going to add 30% but will round it up to $450, adding $130 (40%). Winner - $200 Runner-up - $100 3rd - $50 Longest winning run - $20 Longest unbeaten run - $20 Hold'em champ - $20 PLO champ - $20 Other game (PLO8/Razz/HORSE) champ - $20

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 1

Just out of curiosity' date=' when playing the private tourneys, does anyone know if Pokerstars offer the re-match facility like with normal HUSNGs?[/quote'] Pretty sure they dont - I would suggest setting the games about 1/2hr apart. Most Heads up STT's I've played on there are over in 20-30 mins

Are there private tables for all? If so where? Any password? ty
Nah you can get it added onto your account though providing you have made at least 2k fpps in the past just email them. Me and Avon girl just finished are game, we played nl holdem and it finished 2-0 me. gg Avon last game lasted just short of 30 minutes!!

Pete - (Samba SamPa) - If tonights OK let me know best time(s) for you and what variant your really crap at please.:tongue2
Any time between half 7 and half 9 is good for me :ok And I pretty much suck at everything, so surprise me ;)

Nade won both games congrat :clap
TY GG :ok Can't believe i didn't stack you when i had QQ on the Q77 and you had the 7, just didn't think you had a 7 after calling the 3bet so played it wierd oh well.