Polish Ekstraklasa 25-27/9

Friday 25 September 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Zaglebie Lubin (19:00 BST) 2.26 3.4 3.75 100.33 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Lech Poznan (19:00 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.8 101.18 %
Saturday 26 September 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw v GKS Belchatów (13:45 BST) 2.76 3.25 2.85 102.09 %
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Piast Gliwice (16:00 BST) 1.9 3.65 5.7 97.32 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Polonia Warszawa (17:15 BST) 1.45 4.4 12.5 99.69 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Cracovia Kraków (18:15 BST) 1.8 3.7 5.7 100.13 %
Sunday 27 September 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Ruch Chorzow (13:45 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.5 103.44 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Arka Gdynia (16:15 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.6 105.87 %

Poland Ekstraklasa 25-27.09.2009 Lechia Gdansk-Zaglebie Lubin Tipp:Zaglebie Lubin(+1)@1,65 and Zaglebie Lubin@3,55 Stake:8/10(Zaglebie Lubin(+1)) and 3/10(Zaglebie Lubin) Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:25.09.2009 20:00 Today at 20:00 in Gdańsk on the street Traugutta 29, local Lechia will take Zaglebie Lubin. Lechia after 7 queues is having 10 points in account and and takes 6th place in the table.. However the game of the team is definitely poorer than results could point at it. Zaglebie after 7 queues is having only 4 points in account and filling 15th place. It is the result of the awful beginning of the season in carrying footballers from Lubin, however recently players of Zaglebie are playing deciding better. Zaglebie isrecently in the definitely more better form which after coming to the club Franciszek Smuda started playing the really fairly good football. In the last railway Lechia in the awful style lost on the away with Legia Warszawa 0-2. Legia entirely dominated that meeting and should win them much higher. Lagia footballers had the huge majority, all the time they conducted the game and they created a lot of situation for scoring a goal. If Legia played more effectively she would win much higher. Lechia played fatally. Lechia footballers didn't return not a single one accurate shot at goal to (it already second from the row match of Lechia without an accurate shot at goal of the rival!!!) and in the entire match acquitted themselves disastrously. Footballers of Legia with ease got up to a penalty area of Lechia, and there Legia attackers also very easily dealt defenders of the Gdańsk team. Lechia at the beginning of the season was very lucky-she scored in matches, but the style of the game was weak, now this limit of happiness is slowly running out. The game of Lechia from the match to the match seems to be more and more weak. Coach Kafarski still stubbornly is entering in attack-Lukjanovs which in my opinion is being overrated by everyone. Latvian attacker didn't still score a goal, and he isn't also felling with his game to knees. It is type of the competitor similar to Andrzej Rybski, he isn't a sprinter, it is easy to turn him over, he is making a fuss much, but little of this goes. Today coach Kafarski decided in the end to play with two assailants to help Lukjanovs, but this second attacker will be-Andrzej Rybski. Both players are confusingly similar to each other, both in terms of look and style of the game. I do not know what Kafarski sees in them, and why Kafarski sits on a bench Kowalczyk, Buzała and Zablocki. With such an attack it will be hard somewhat today to accomplish Lechia. As for the midfieldline it is a coach Kafarski in the today's match on the left wing will let Paweł Nowak which usually plays in the center of field play and it is in my opinion a next mistake of the Lechia coach. Nowak is playmaker and in my opinion he won't advise himself on the wing. There must be a player to play fast, dynamic, who can play 1 on 1. In the center midfield will play today Surma which this week was ill and it will certainly affect his predisposition and Bajić who can totally collapse game. As playmaker, or rather a second attacker which will be operating right before Rybski will play Lukjanovs which has always played alone on the front. It is next mistake of Kafarski, today he decided to play with two attackers, but the game without a classic playmaker. Lukjanovs isn't certainly suitable for this role and the centre of the field of Lechia will be today exceptionally weak. Lechia is recently playing very poorly. Lechia players are playing too slow, static, and predictably. As for Zaglebie they had awful beginning of the season, but from 2 queues Franz Smuda runs the squad and he entirely changed this team. In the closing date of the transfer window he took down Muhamadou Traore-very good attacker who in two matches already showed that it was worthwhile to invest in him. Admittedly he didn't score a goal, but a confusion rained his dribblings in defensive word orders of rivals and served partners from the team with great passes. In the last railway Zaglebie Lubin drew at home 1-1 with GKS Bełchatów, however footballers of Zaglebie should win this match. Zaglebie had in that meeting considerable optical majority, created more goalmouth situations than rivals, and their game really could appeal. Zaglebie played fast, wisely and very offensively. As for the composition of Zaglebie it in the attack will play Traore, about which I already wrote a little and the defence of Lechia which recently isn't acquitting itself best, will certainly have the very difficult task. In the centre of midfield where how I wrote earlier Lechia will have very weak players, today very much experienced Świerczewski, Bartczak and Jackiewicz will appear and I think that guests will dominate the centre of midfield today, and as everybody knows it can be a key to the victory. As for the personnel situation it in Lechia still cannot play important center defender-Cvirik, as well as important playmaker Piatek. Zaglebie will play today without important wing-Pawlowski. I of course will be today on the match and I will be shouting at the top of my voice behind my LECHIA, but in betting is no place for sentiment and that is why today I put on the Zaglebie.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 25-27.09.2009

Lechia Gdansk-Zaglebie Lubin Tipp:Zaglebie Lubin(+1)@1,65 and Zaglebie Lubin@3,55 Stake:8/10(Zaglebie Lubin(+1)) and 3/10(Zaglebie Lubin) Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:25.09.2009 20:00 Today at 20:00 in Gdańsk on the street Traugutta 29, local Lechia will take Zaglebie Lubin. Lechia after 7 queues is having 10 points in account and and takes 6th place in the table.. However the game of the team is definitely poorer than results could point at it. Zaglebie after 7 queues is having only 4 points in account and filling 15th place. It is the result of the awful beginning of the season in carrying footballers from Lubin, however recently players of Zaglebie are playing deciding better. Zaglebie isrecently in the definitely more better form which after coming to the club Franciszek Smuda started playing the really fairly good football. In the last railway Lechia in the awful style lost on the away with Legia Warszawa 0-2. Legia entirely dominated that meeting and should win them much higher. Lagia footballers had the huge majority, all the time they conducted the game and they created a lot of situation for scoring a goal. If Legia played more effectively she would win much higher. Lechia played fatally. Lechia footballers didn't return not a single one accurate shot at goal to (it already second from the row match of Lechia without an accurate shot at goal of the rival!!!) and in the entire match acquitted themselves disastrously. Footballers of Legia with ease got up to a penalty area of Lechia, and there Legia attackers also very easily dealt defenders of the Gdańsk team. Lechia at the beginning of the season was very lucky-she scored in matches, but the style of the game was weak, now this limit of happiness is slowly running out. The game of Lechia from the match to the match seems to be more and more weak. Coach Kafarski still stubbornly is entering in attack-Lukjanovs which in my opinion is being overrated by everyone. Latvian attacker didn't still score a goal, and he isn't also felling with his game to knees. It is type of the competitor similar to Andrzej Rybski, he isn't a sprinter, it is easy to turn him over, he is making a fuss much, but little of this goes. Today coach Kafarski decided in the end to play with two assailants to help Lukjanovs, but this second attacker will be-Andrzej Rybski. Both players are confusingly similar to each other, both in terms of look and style of the game. I do not know what Kafarski sees in them, and why Kafarski sits on a bench Kowalczyk, Buzała and Zablocki. With such an attack it will be hard somewhat today to accomplish Lechia. As for the midfieldline it is a coach Kafarski in the today's match on the left wing will let Paweł Nowak which usually plays in the center of field play and it is in my opinion a next mistake of the Lechia coach. Nowak is playmaker and in my opinion he won't advise himself on the wing. There must be a player to play fast, dynamic, who can play 1 on 1. In the center midfield will play today Surma which this week was ill and it will certainly affect his predisposition and Bajić who can totally collapse game. As playmaker, or rather a second attacker which will be operating right before Rybski will play Lukjanovs which has always played alone on the front. It is next mistake of Kafarski, today he decided to play with two attackers, but the game without a classic playmaker. Lukjanovs isn't certainly suitable for this role and the centre of the field of Lechia will be today exceptionally weak. Lechia is recently playing very poorly. Lechia players are playing too slow, static, and predictably. As for Zaglebie they had awful beginning of the season, but from 2 queues Franz Smuda runs the squad and he entirely changed this team. In the closing date of the transfer window he took down Muhamadou Traore-very good attacker who in two matches already showed that it was worthwhile to invest in him. Admittedly he didn't score a goal, but a confusion rained his dribblings in defensive word orders of rivals and served partners from the team with great passes. In the last railway Zaglebie Lubin drew at home 1-1 with GKS Bełchatów, however footballers of Zaglebie should win this match. Zaglebie had in that meeting considerable optical majority, created more goalmouth situations than rivals, and their game really could appeal. Zaglebie played fast, wisely and very offensively. As for the composition of Zaglebie it in the attack will play Traore, about which I already wrote a little and the defence of Lechia which recently isn't acquitting itself best, will certainly have the very difficult task. In the centre of midfield where how I wrote earlier Lechia will have very weak players, today very much experienced Świerczewski, Bartczak and Jackiewicz will appear and I think that guests will dominate the centre of midfield today, and as everybody knows it can be a key to the victory. As for the personnel situation it in Lechia still cannot play important center defender-Cvirik, as well as important playmaker Piatek. Zaglebie will play today without important wing-Pawlowski. I of course will be today on the match and I will be shouting at the top of my voice behind my LECHIA, but in betting is no place for sentiment and that is why today I put on the Zaglebie.
:( :( :( :( Lechia Gdańsk-Zagłębie Lubin 1-0

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 25-27.09.2009 Korona Kielce-Piast Gliwice Tipp:Korona Kielce@1,70 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:26.09.2009 17:00 Today at 17:00 in Kielce local Korona will take Piast Gliwice. Both teams on Wednesday were promoted to a consecutive round of the Poland Cup, however both teams played in reserve compositions and basic players will be today well rested. Recently definitely better are looking hosts of the today's match. Korona in the last railway drew at home 1-1 with Slask Wrocław, however Korona footballers presented themselves phenomenally and they should win this match. Korona from the beginning entirely dominated the meeting with Slask, the game was in progress on Slask half. Korona had big optical majority, all the time conducted the game and created a lot of goalmouth situations. Korona attackers with ease dealt the defence of Slask and footballers of Slask could not break through the great had disposal defence of Korona. Great to the team integrated themselves Mijailović who played phenomenally with Slask and Vuković. Korona is playing very good football recently. Footballers around Kielce is playing fast, unpredictable, and pretty offensive to the eye. One can see also very good work of the coach Motyka who sorted this team out tactically. Piast recently are being presented definitely worse. Footballers from Gliwice in the last railway drew at home 0-0 with Jagiellonia Bialystok, however Jagiellonia had the considerable majority in that match and she should win. Jaga from the beginning attacked and Piast did not deal with Jagiellonia attacks. Jaga all the time conducted the game and didn't let Piast footballers on too much. Footballers of Jagiellonia controlled the game and over and over again they have created dangerous situations for scoring a goal. Piast played fatally- too slowly, schematically, without the element of surprise and the idea for the game. Without forms are the best players of Piast who at the beginning of the season individually won a match. Big advantage will be the cheers of the audience and own stadium. In Piast team still cannot play important defender-Sedlacek. Korona will play in the strongest composition. I think that Korona will win this match.

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa 25-27.09.2009 Jagiellonia Bialystok-Cracovia Krakow Tipp:Jagiellonia Bialystok@1,70 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:26.09.2009 19:15 Today at 19:15 in Bialystok will be held match between local Jagiellonia and Cracovia Cracow. Jagiellonia which on the own stadion is playing phenomenally, is a favorite of this meeting and if not for 10 negative points a Commission of the League granted them which before the start of gameses footballers from Białystok wouldn't be on the last place in the table. Today's hosts are recently in the definitely higher form. Jagiellonia in the last railway drew on the away with Piast Gliwice 0-0, however Jaga had the considerable majority in that match and she should win it. Hosts of the today's match didn't win on the away already from 26 meetings, but they are making up for everything with meetings at home. In the match with Piast Jaga from the beginning dominated the meeting and attacked. Jagiellonia footballers had the considerable optical majority, all the time they controlled the course of the match and they created many goalmouth situations for themselves. Piast limited oneself for the defence. Jagiellonia is taking the last place in the table and she needs points, therefore today Jaga must win. In the great form are Frankowski and Grosicki who yesterday got appointing to the Poland representation and he will certainly want today to show that he deserved it. Jagiellonia from the beginning of the season is impressing with the high form and the very fast and striking game. The style of the Jagiellonia game really can appeal. In the definitely worse form is Cracovia. Today's guests in the last railway in the very weak style lost on the away with ruch Chorzow 0-2. Ruch had the large majority in that match and he should win higher. Cracovia played fatally. The defence of today's guests fully didn't deal attacks byRuch. Footballers of Ruch with ease got up to a penalty area of Cracovia, and there easily they beat defenders of the Cracovia. Cracovia fully didn't deal the defence of the Ruch and she limited herself to the defence of an own penalty area. Footballers of Cracovia played too slowly and predictably, an idea for the game was missing. Earlier Cracovia played in defence quite well, but recently and at this body today's guests are playing very poorly. On Wednesday Cracovia advanced to the next round of the Poland Cup. Footballers of Cracovia only after penalties defeated on the away Piast Kobylin. Cracovia played in the strongest composition and 120 minutes of the game and the travel to Kobylin will certainly make footballers of Cracovia life a misery. Today's hosts on Wednesday was also promoted to next round of Poland Cup, defeating GKS Tychy on the away after extra time, however the Jagiellonia coach saved leading players and today they won't be exhausted. Both teams will appear in the strongest compositions. I think, that carried with the cheers of the audience Jagiellonia will win this match.

Jagiellonia Bialystok-Cracovia Krakow Tipp:Jagiellonia Bialystok@1,70 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:26.09.2009 19:15 Today at 19:15 in Bialystok will be held match between local Jagiellonia and Cracovia Cracow. Jagiellonia which on the own stadion is playing phenomenally, is a favorite of this meeting and if not for 10 negative points a Commission of the League granted them which before the start of gameses footballers from Białystok wouldn't be on the last place in the table. Today's hosts are recently in the definitely higher form. Jagiellonia in the last railway drew on the away with Piast Gliwice 0-0, however Jaga had the considerable majority in that match and she should win it. Hosts of the today's match didn't win on the away already from 26 meetings, but they are making up for everything with meetings at home. In the match with Piast Jaga from the beginning dominated the meeting and attacked. Jagiellonia footballers had the considerable optical majority, all the time they controlled the course of the match and they created many goalmouth situations for themselves. Piast limited oneself for the defence. Jagiellonia is taking the last place in the table and she needs points, therefore today Jaga must win. In the great form are Frankowski and Grosicki who yesterday got appointing to the Poland representation and he will certainly want today to show that he deserved it. Jagiellonia from the beginning of the season is impressing with the high form and the very fast and striking game. The style of the Jagiellonia game really can appeal. In the definitely worse form is Cracovia. Today's guests in the last railway in the very weak style lost on the away with ruch Chorzow 0-2. Ruch had the large majority in that match and he should win higher. Cracovia played fatally. The defence of today's guests fully didn't deal attacks byRuch. Footballers of Ruch with ease got up to a penalty area of Cracovia, and there easily they beat defenders of the Cracovia. Cracovia fully didn't deal the defence of the Ruch and she limited herself to the defence of an own penalty area. Footballers of Cracovia played too slowly and predictably, an idea for the game was missing. Earlier Cracovia played in defence quite well, but recently and at this body today's guests are playing very poorly. On Wednesday Cracovia advanced to the next round of the Poland Cup. Footballers of Cracovia only after penalties defeated on the away Piast Kobylin. Cracovia played in the strongest composition and 120 minutes of the game and the travel to Kobylin will certainly make footballers of Cracovia life a misery. Today's hosts on Wednesday was also promoted to next round of Poland Cup, defeating GKS Tychy on the away after extra time, however the Jagiellonia coach saved leading players and today they won't be exhausted. Both teams will appear in the strongest compositions. I think, that carried with the cheers of the audience Jagiellonia will win this match.
:( :( :( :( Jagiellonia Białystok-Cracovia Kraków 0-0

Korona Kielce-Piast Gliwice Tipp:Korona Kielce@1,70 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:26.09.2009 17:00 Today at 17:00 in Kielce local Korona will take Piast Gliwice. Both teams on Wednesday were promoted to a consecutive round of the Poland Cup, however both teams played in reserve compositions and basic players will be today well rested. Recently definitely better are looking hosts of the today's match. Korona in the last railway drew at home 1-1 with Slask Wrocław, however Korona footballers presented themselves phenomenally and they should win this match. Korona from the beginning entirely dominated the meeting with Slask, the game was in progress on Slask half. Korona had big optical majority, all the time conducted the game and created a lot of goalmouth situations. Korona attackers with ease dealt the defence of Slask and footballers of Slask could not break through the great had disposal defence of Korona. Great to the team integrated themselves Mijailović who played phenomenally with Slask and Vuković. Korona is playing very good football recently. Footballers around Kielce is playing fast, unpredictable, and pretty offensive to the eye. One can see also very good work of the coach Motyka who sorted this team out tactically. Piast recently are being presented definitely worse. Footballers from Gliwice in the last railway drew at home 0-0 with Jagiellonia Bialystok, however Jagiellonia had the considerable majority in that match and she should win. Jaga from the beginning attacked and Piast did not deal with Jagiellonia attacks. Jaga all the time conducted the game and didn't let Piast footballers on too much. Footballers of Jagiellonia controlled the game and over and over again they have created dangerous situations for scoring a goal. Piast played fatally- too slowly, schematically, without the element of surprise and the idea for the game. Without forms are the best players of Piast who at the beginning of the season individually won a match. Big advantage will be the cheers of the audience and own stadium. In Piast team still cannot play important defender-Sedlacek. Korona will play in the strongest composition. I think that Korona will win this match.
:D :D :D :D Korona Kielce-Piast Gliwice 3-2

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 25-27/9 Slask Wroclaw-Ruch Chorzow Tipp:Ruch Chorzow(+1)@1,65 and Ruch Chorzow@3,45 Stake:9/10(Ruch Chorzow(+1)) and 5/10(Ruch Chorzow) Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:27.09.2009 14:45 Today at 14:45 in Wroclaw local Slask will undertake Ruch Chorzów. Slask is recently in the weak disposition. In the last railway hosts of the today's match drew on the away with Korona Kielce 1-1, however Korona had the great majority in that match and she should win it. Slask played in that match fatally. Today's hosts could not advise themselves with Korona attacks, and attackers of Slask could not break through the Korona defence. Korona entirely dominated that match. Footballers of Korona had the considerable optical majority, all the time they conducted the game and they attacked. Slask limited himself to the defence of an own penalty area. Korona with ease dealt the defence of Slask and if Korona played a bit more effectively she would win this match. Slask played very slowly, schematically and without the idea for the game. Ruch Chorzow is in definitely more better form. Ruch footballers are a revelation of the league at the moment. Ruch in the great style defeated at the last railway at home 2-0 Cracovia Krakow. Ruch played in that meeting very well. Footballers of the Ruch all the time prevailed, they attacked and they controlled the course of the match. Ruch footballers with ease got up to a penalty area of Cracovia, and there Ruch attackers easily dealt with defenders of Cracovia. Cracovia could not find a remedy for the great had at its disposal defence of today's guests. Ruch played very fast, wisely and he was able to surprise the rival. Both teams on Wednesday came off in 1/16 of Poland Cup. Ruch lost on the away 0-1 with Widzew, but the coach saved leading players and today they will be refreshed. Slask lost on the awayt 4-5 after penalty kicks with Dolcan Ząbki. Slask was represented by his best players and footballers will certainly be worn out after 120 minutes of the game and the travel to Ząbki. After this defeat the atmosphere in the team isn't best. Add to this the plague of injuries in the Slask. In the Slask team they won't play today: Janusz Gancarczyk (very important left midfielder), Marek Gancarczyk (very important right midfielder), Wołczek (very important right defender), Sotirović (the best attacker) and Celeban (very important centre defender). Everyone these footballers played in the match with Korona and now the coach will have to do quite a lot of changes in the team. Of everyone it will be very hard to replace these footballers. Slask game leaned oneself mainly on wings-where two very, very fast Janusz Gancarczyk and Marek Gancarczyk spread panic in rows of rivals, but now on wings Mila and Szewczuk will appear. Szewczuk is a classical sniper and a decision of the coach Tarasiewicz on pointing it on the left wing is in my opinion a big mistake. Szewczuk is able to finish actions, but on the wing he won't advise himself. Mila is classical playmaker and he won't also advise himself on the wing. Mila is able to make the actions, but he isn't fast competitor who is able to play 1 on 1, and just so somebody must play on the wing. Certainly Janusz Gancarczyk and Marek Gancarczyk missing, that is two best competitors of Slask on which the entire game of the team relied will be today visible. Slask will play today with one attacker, and this attacker will be Bilinski who practically generally speaking didn't get chances of the game. It is caused by injury of the best attacker of Slask-Sotirovic who in the match with Korona accessed to the court and scored an equalizer goal, but unfortunately then again he received an injury. As for Wołczek on the right side of defence Socha will replace him. Wołczek great cooperated with Marek Gancarczyk and joined in offensive actions. Now this right side looks very poorly. Socha with Mila rather plough much won't accomplish. As for Celeban he is in my opinion one of the most talented centre defenders in Poland. He is high well and what is a rarity on this position-he is also fast. Certainly the defence of Slask very will suffer because of his lack, or else it will be hard to stop fast Ruch attacker-Niedzielan. Slask squad to this meeting is longing very poorly, Inhabitants of Wrocław lost their greatest advantage-very, very strong wings and lost Sotirovic who was able to shoot around something from nothing. Ruch will play in strongest composition, the question is only Nykiel performance. in the attack will appear Sobiech and very fast Niedzielan-both are recently in the very high form. I think that Ruch will win this match.

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 25-27/9 Polonia Bytom-Arka Gdynia Tipp:Arka Gdynia(+1)@1,90 Stake:6/10 Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:27.09.2009 17:15 Today at 17:15 in Bytom local Polonia will take Arka Gdynia. Polonia Bytom in the last railway sensationally drew on the away with Wisla Krakow 1-1, however Wisla had the huge majority in that match and she should high win it. Polonia played very poorly, but she was lucky a lot and she drew. Wisla from the beginning entire dominated the meeting, the game was in progress practically all the time on the half of today's hosts, Wisla all the time attacked. Wisla footballers with ease dealt with Polonia defenders. Polonia played very clumsy, slowly and without no idea for the game. Arka is in the definitely more better form. Today's guests in the last railway drew at home 0-0 with Polonia Warszawa, however Arka had the considerable majority in that match and she should win it. In the game of the Arka one could see work of the coach Pasieka who great sorted out this team tactically. Arka footballers played very wisely. Arka had in this match more from the game, today's guests conducted the game and they created dangerous goalmouth situations for themselves. If not for great form of the Polonia goalkeeper-Sebastian Przyrowski Arka would win this match. Arka played very well in the defence, Polonia footballers could not advise themselves with Arka defenders great had at their disposal. In the attack Arka also presented herself very well. Footballers of Arka demonstrated a few very nice combinative shares which should close with the goal. Arka played very fast, combinative and surprisingly, if footballers from Gdynia support such a form today they can cut points of Polonia. As for the personnel situation it in Polonia still cannot play left defender-Kotrys. Arka will play in the strongest composition, admittedly Trytko and Labukas will be missing, but most probably and this way they wouldn't play in first squad. In the Arka attack today Wachowicz and Sakaliew will play who in the match with Polonia showed that they were in good form. This competitors are able to turn off with defenders, and defence of Polonia to best doesn't belong. I think that Arka won't lose this match.

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 25-27/9

Polonia Bytom-Arka Gdynia Tipp:Arka Gdynia(+1)@1,90 Stake:6/10 Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:27.09.2009 17:15 Today at 17:15 in Bytom local Polonia will take Arka Gdynia. Polonia Bytom in the last railway sensationally drew on the away with Wisla Krakow 1-1, however Wisla had the huge majority in that match and she should high win it. Polonia played very poorly, but she was lucky a lot and she drew. Wisla from the beginning entire dominated the meeting, the game was in progress practically all the time on the half of today's hosts, Wisla all the time attacked. Wisla footballers with ease dealt with Polonia defenders. Polonia played very clumsy, slowly and without no idea for the game. Arka is in the definitely more better form. Today's guests in the last railway drew at home 0-0 with Polonia Warszawa, however Arka had the considerable majority in that match and she should win it. In the game of the Arka one could see work of the coach Pasieka who great sorted out this team tactically. Arka footballers played very wisely. Arka had in this match more from the game, today's guests conducted the game and they created dangerous goalmouth situations for themselves. If not for great form of the Polonia goalkeeper-Sebastian Przyrowski Arka would win this match. Arka played very well in the defence, Polonia footballers could not advise themselves with Arka defenders great had at their disposal. In the attack Arka also presented herself very well. Footballers of Arka demonstrated a few very nice combinative shares which should close with the goal. Arka played very fast, combinative and surprisingly, if footballers from Gdynia support such a form today they can cut points of Polonia. As for the personnel situation it in Polonia still cannot play left defender-Kotrys. Arka will play in the strongest composition, admittedly Trytko and Labukas will be missing, but most probably and this way they wouldn't play in first squad. In the Arka attack today Wachowicz and Sakaliew will play who in the match with Polonia showed that they were in good form. This competitors are able to turn off with defenders, and defence of Polonia to best doesn't belong. I think that Arka won't lose this match.
:( :( :( :( Polonia Bytom-Arka Gdynia 3-1

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 25-27/9

Slask Wroclaw-Ruch Chorzow Tipp:Ruch Chorzow(+1)@1,65 :D and Ruch Chorzow@3,45 :( Stake:9/10(Ruch Chorzow(+1)) and 5/10(Ruch Chorzow) Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:27.09.2009 14:45 Today at 14:45 in Wroclaw local Slask will undertake Ruch Chorzów. Slask is recently in the weak disposition. In the last railway hosts of the today's match drew on the away with Korona Kielce 1-1, however Korona had the great majority in that match and she should win it. Slask played in that match fatally. Today's hosts could not advise themselves with Korona attacks, and attackers of Slask could not break through the Korona defence. Korona entirely dominated that match. Footballers of Korona had the considerable optical majority, all the time they conducted the game and they attacked. Slask limited himself to the defence of an own penalty area. Korona with ease dealt the defence of Slask and if Korona played a bit more effectively she would win this match. Slask played very slowly, schematically and without the idea for the game. Ruch Chorzow is in definitely more better form. Ruch footballers are a revelation of the league at the moment. Ruch in the great style defeated at the last railway at home 2-0 Cracovia Krakow. Ruch played in that meeting very well. Footballers of the Ruch all the time prevailed, they attacked and they controlled the course of the match. Ruch footballers with ease got up to a penalty area of Cracovia, and there Ruch attackers easily dealt with defenders of Cracovia. Cracovia could not find a remedy for the great had at its disposal defence of today's guests. Ruch played very fast, wisely and he was able to surprise the rival. Both teams on Wednesday came off in 1/16 of Poland Cup. Ruch lost on the away 0-1 with Widzew, but the coach saved leading players and today they will be refreshed. Slask lost on the awayt 4-5 after penalty kicks with Dolcan Ząbki. Slask was represented by his best players and footballers will certainly be worn out after 120 minutes of the game and the travel to Ząbki. After this defeat the atmosphere in the team isn't best. Add to this the plague of injuries in the Slask. In the Slask team they won't play today: Janusz Gancarczyk (very important left midfielder), Marek Gancarczyk (very important right midfielder), Wołczek (very important right defender), Sotirović (the best attacker) and Celeban (very important centre defender). Everyone these footballers played in the match with Korona and now the coach will have to do quite a lot of changes in the team. Of everyone it will be very hard to replace these footballers. Slask game leaned oneself mainly on wings-where two very, very fast Janusz Gancarczyk and Marek Gancarczyk spread panic in rows of rivals, but now on wings Mila and Szewczuk will appear. Szewczuk is a classical sniper and a decision of the coach Tarasiewicz on pointing it on the left wing is in my opinion a big mistake. Szewczuk is able to finish actions, but on the wing he won't advise himself. Mila is classical playmaker and he won't also advise himself on the wing. Mila is able to make the actions, but he isn't fast competitor who is able to play 1 on 1, and just so somebody must play on the wing. Certainly Janusz Gancarczyk and Marek Gancarczyk missing, that is two best competitors of Slask on which the entire game of the team relied will be today visible. Slask will play today with one attacker, and this attacker will be Bilinski who practically generally speaking didn't get chances of the game. It is caused by injury of the best attacker of Slask-Sotirovic who in the match with Korona accessed to the court and scored an equalizer goal, but unfortunately then again he received an injury. As for Wołczek on the right side of defence Socha will replace him. Wołczek great cooperated with Marek Gancarczyk and joined in offensive actions. Now this right side looks very poorly. Socha with Mila rather plough much won't accomplish. As for Celeban he is in my opinion one of the most talented centre defenders in Poland. He is high well and what is a rarity on this position-he is also fast. Certainly the defence of Slask very will suffer because of his lack, or else it will be hard to stop fast Ruch attacker-Niedzielan. Slask squad to this meeting is longing very poorly, Inhabitants of Wrocław lost their greatest advantage-very, very strong wings and lost Sotirovic who was able to shoot around something from nothing. Ruch will play in strongest composition, the question is only Nykiel performance. in the attack will appear Sobiech and very fast Niedzielan-both are recently in the very high form. I think that Ruch will win this match.
Śląsk Wrocław-Ruch Chorzów 0-0