** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9

Saturday 26 September 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Sparta Praha v FC Viktoria Plzen (16:00 BST) 1.58 4 7 102.58 %
maximize.gif FC Baník Ostrava v FK Teplice (16:00 BST) 2.49 3.25 3.3 101.23 %
maximize.gif FC Slovan Liberec v 1.FC Slovácko (16:00 BST) 1.62 3.75 6.5 103.78 %
maximize.gif Bohemians 1905 v FK Slavia Praha (18:45 BST) 4.6 3.5 1.84 104.66 %
Sunday 27 September 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Marila Príbram v SK Ceské Budejovice (16:00 BST) 2.05 3.4 4.15 102.29 %
maximize.gif SK Kladno v Bohemians Praha (16:00 BST) 2.25 3.4 3.75 100.52 %
maximize.gif SK Sigma Olomouc v FK Jablonec 97 (16:00 BST) 2.46 3.25 3.15 103.17 %
Monday 28 September 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Mladá Boleslav v 1. FC Brno (16:30 BST) 2.04 3.4 4.1 102.82 %

Re: Czech Gambrinus liga 26.9. - 28.9.2009 Ostrava - Teplice Last match Ostrava played at Slavia (much weakened, there was lot of missings), final score was 3:1 for Slavia but that doesnt show anything from match. Ostrava was for 40 minutes of second half better team and pressed Slavia on their half. Without Vaniak (GK) they lost for sure, that man was named like player of match and his face was in each sport magazine on net. He made unbeleavable saves. Ostrava had milions of oportunities to finish them, but there was a wall in goal. One of reasoning why they conseder three times is missing most importatnt defender Bolf and fact, that at 2:1 status Ostrava played on four attackers and tryed to made draw, that weakened defend and from counter attack scored Slavie at third time. In match against Teplice is Bolf back and Marek too, he is another very very important player, plays like defensive middfielder. Unfortunatelly for coach of Ostrava, there will be missings for this match. Reznik - muscle problems (important defender) Wojnar - away with U20 (not typical regular but lately often in squad) Varadi - suspended for yellows (attacker - didnt scored yet but important) Zavada - doubtfull with muscle problems (important defender) Last match of Teplice was full of pressing of home side, players of visiting Bohemians 1905 were mostly in defend and played for draw. After red card for Bohs, Teplice scored lucky goal and in the finish almost scored two times again. In each match Teplice shows good offensive football. There will be unfortunatelly missings too in match against Ostrava. Vondrasek - more or less important attacker - coach have equal players to substitute him Merzic - important defender Rosa - isnt regular If I count with great home bilance of Ostrava, last attacking match against Slavia and comeback of most important defenders, plus Teplice in great streak with no loose from beginning of new season and only defender missing could be little problem, than I decide, that this will be tough match with lot of chances on both sides. So what is in my mind... Local bookie offers wonderfull odds on over 2,5 = 2,15 Another good bet I think is "both team to score" = 1,88 Draw = 3,1 (bet365) I think that most propable is draw by the way, anyway this is hard to predict at all, so in this case a decided: Draw 3,1(bet365) 3/10 (middle stake) Over 2,5 (local) 3/10 (middle stake) Why? Because I think that if this will not ends like draw, it will be for sure over.

Re: Czech Gambrinus liga 26.9. - 28.9.2009 Liberec - Slovacko Last match against Jablonec played Liberec not typical bad, but not good also, they were mainly slower than Jablonec. They squad is stronger by newcommer Krbecek, 23 years old attacker came from Plzen, in the past he played in U19 and U21 squads, maybe he will begin in this match against Slovacko. Liberec has lot of quality attackers but there still question about low form in this season, so this could be newcomming motor for all team. That looks like that team is full squad. I can describe Slovacko very easily. Svancara is in game = points, Svancara is out = no points. Last game Slovacko played at Budejovice, Budejovice had full hand of problems with missings and despite this thay was much more better than Slovacko, which almost lucky scored at final. Fujerik and Filipko still out, thats are long time missings. There are rumors that more players had problems, but nothing official. Svancara is suspended In my opinion, coach of Slovacko needs miracle to take single point from this match. Yes, Slovacko needs points badly and will try that for sure, but dog without fang doesnt bite. On the other hand, Liberec fu*ked from beginning of new season too much to let Slovacko take anything from this match. I beleave in HW, but odds are pretty short imho. My pick: HW @1,6 (unibet) 5/10 HW -1 @2,65 (local bookie) 2/10 Why HCP? Because I still think that this match is good oportunity for Liberec to get on the horse.

Re: Czech Gambrinus liga 26.9. - 28.9.2009 Sparta - Plzen Sparta played last match against Brno. Brno is interesting with changing form against strong opponents mainly Sparta. They rather die on the field than get Sparta anything. So FT 1:1 isnt in my eyes blow for Sparta, thats reasoning of brutal defense and huge efforts of Brno which can congratulated themselfes to good work at all. All the years is Sparta team which could win almost every match in league but latelly they are without striker which could decide match in a few goals different, thats little sad. In this match against Plzen is out from squad only Zeman which will be with U21, that doesnt mean problem for coach. Sparta is lately in half way to good form, thats not bad but could be much much better. Plzen played last match against Boleslav at home an won 2:1, thats reasoning of low form of Boleslav and raising form of Plzen. In match against Sparta will be back Bystron (important defender) on other hand will be suspended another important defender Hajovsky. I think that Plzen has lately enough form to make some point with Sparta but not away, there is castle which is wery difficult to beat - Sparta has the best defense of season, only 3 conseded goals in 8 matches. All in all, Sparta in almost full squad at home where they didnt lost only point (0:0) from beginning of season in second round with Bohs 1905 (second best defense). On the other hand Plzen after two nice wins, one against Boleslav, second in CUP. I think that Sparta could manage this but this will not be trashing. Win by one goal is maximum in my eyes, so I will not use HCP and odds at Sparta win are very low, this isnt right match to bet much money on win of Sparta. I will try win of Sparta in first half. HW in first half @1,94 (local bookie) 3/10 (middle stake) Why? Because me and Sparta and Plzen.. we all know that match will beggins and ends in first half. If Plzen hold draw untill half, they have chance to take point, if not that will be very very hard stop Sparta.

Re: Czech Gambrinus liga 26.9. - 28.9.2009 Bohemiand 1905 - Slavia Only shortly, bussy day... Slavia has almost same problems like in match before with Banik, which won, but with huge luck. Vaniak made unbeleavable saves. Celustka, Hosek and Pekhart are out with U20, injured Vlcek, Smicer, Cerny J. and Kaufman, doubtfull are Cerny M. and Hubacek. For Bohs is suspended Rychlik. This is typical derby. Maybe I can describe it like match between Brno and Sparta. Bohs leave there their lives for draw at maximum. That will be telecasting, so this is another motivation. Bohemians 1X - @1,95 (local bookie) 5/10 (middle stake)

Re: Czech Gambrinus liga 26.9. - 28.9.2009

Ostrava - Teplice Last match Ostrava played at Slavia (much weakened, there was lot of missings), final score was 3:1 for Slavia but that doesnt show anything from match. Ostrava was for 40 minutes of second half better team and pressed Slavia on their half. Without Vaniak (GK) they lost for sure, that man was named like player of match and his face was in each sport magazine on net. He made unbeleavable saves. Ostrava had milions of oportunities to finish them, but there was a wall in goal. One of reasoning why they conseder three times is missing most importatnt defender Bolf and fact, that at 2:1 status Ostrava played on four attackers and tryed to made draw, that weakened defend and from counter attack scored Slavie at third time. In match against Teplice is Bolf back and Marek too, he is another very very important player, plays like defensive middfielder. Unfortunatelly for coach of Ostrava, there will be missings for this match. Reznik - muscle problems (important defender) Wojnar - away with U20 (not typical regular but lately often in squad) Varadi - suspended for yellows (attacker - didnt scored yet but important) Zavada - doubtfull with muscle problems (important defender) Last match of Teplice was full of pressing of home side, players of visiting Bohemians 1905 were mostly in defend and played for draw. After red card for Bohs, Teplice scored lucky goal and in the finish almost scored two times again. In each match Teplice shows good offensive football. There will be unfortunatelly missings too in match against Ostrava. Vondrasek - more or less important attacker - coach have equal players to substitute him Merzic - important defender Rosa - isnt regular If I count with great home bilance of Ostrava, last attacking match against Slavia and comeback of most important defenders, plus Teplice in great streak with no loose from beginning of new season and only defender missing could be little problem, than I decide, that this will be tough match with lot of chances on both sides. So what is in my mind... Local bookie offers wonderfull odds on over 2,5 = 2,15 Another good bet I think is "both team to score" = 1,88 Draw = 3,1 (bet365) I think that most propable is draw by the way, anyway this is hard to predict at all, so in this case a decided: Draw 3,1(bet365) 3/10 (middle stake) Over 2,5 (local) 3/10 (middle stake) Why? Because I think that if this will not ends like draw, it will be for sure over.
FT 2:2 both picks won :nana

Liberec - Slovacko Last match against Jablonec played Liberec not typical bad, but not good also, they were mainly slower than Jablonec. They squad is stronger by newcommer Krbecek, 23 years old attacker came from Plzen, in the past he played in U19 and U21 squads, maybe he will begin in this match against Slovacko. Liberec has lot of quality attackers but there still question about low form in this season, so this could be newcomming motor for all team. That looks like that team is full squad. I can describe Slovacko very easily. Svancara is in game = points, Svancara is out = no points. Last game Slovacko played at Budejovice, Budejovice had full hand of problems with missings and despite this thay was much more better than Slovacko, which almost lucky scored at final. Fujerik and Filipko still out, thats are long time missings. There are rumors that more players had problems, but nothing official. Svancara is suspended In my opinion, coach of Slovacko needs miracle to take single point from this match. Yes, Slovacko needs points badly and will try that for sure, but dog without fang doesnt bite. On the other hand, Liberec fu*ked from beginning of new season too much to let Slovacko take anything from this match. I beleave in HW, but odds are pretty short imho. My pick: HW @1,6 (unibet) 5/10 HW -1 @2,65 (local bookie) 2/10 Why HCP? Because I still think that this match is good oportunity for Liberec to get on the horse.
FT 2:0 both picks won :nana

Sparta - Plzen Sparta played last match against Brno. Brno is interesting with changing form against strong opponents mainly Sparta. They rather die on the field than get Sparta anything. So FT 1:1 isnt in my eyes blow for Sparta, thats reasoning of brutal defense and huge efforts of Brno which can congratulated themselfes to good work at all. All the years is Sparta team which could win almost every match in league but latelly they are without striker which could decide match in a few goals different, thats little sad. In this match against Plzen is out from squad only Zeman which will be with U21, that doesnt mean problem for coach. Sparta is lately in half way to good form, thats not bad but could be much much better. Plzen played last match against Boleslav at home an won 2:1, thats reasoning of low form of Boleslav and raising form of Plzen. In match against Sparta will be back Bystron (important defender) on other hand will be suspended another important defender Hajovsky. I think that Plzen has lately enough form to make some point with Sparta but not away, there is castle which is wery difficult to beat - Sparta has the best defense of season, only 3 conseded goals in 8 matches. All in all, Sparta in almost full squad at home where they didnt lost only point (0:0) from beginning of season in second round with Bohs 1905 (second best defense). On the other hand Plzen after two nice wins, one against Boleslav, second in CUP. I think that Sparta could manage this but this will not be trashing. Win by one goal is maximum in my eyes, so I will not use HCP and odds at Sparta win are very low, this isnt right match to bet much money on win of Sparta. I will try win of Sparta in first half. HW in first half @1,94 (local bookie) 3/10 (middle stake) Why? Because me and Sparta and Plzen.. we all know that match will beggins and ends in first half. If Plzen hold draw untill half, they have chance to take point, if not that will be very very hard stop Sparta.
FT 0:0 pick lost :wall

Bohemiand 1905 - Slavia Only shortly, bussy day... Slavia has almost same problems like in match before with Banik, which won, but with huge luck. Vaniak made unbeleavable saves. Celustka, Hosek and Pekhart are out with U20, injured Vlcek, Smicer, Cerny J. and Kaufman, doubtfull are Cerny M. and Hubacek. For Bohs is suspended Rychlik. This is typical derby. Maybe I can describe it like match between Brno and Sparta. Bohs leave there their lives for draw at maximum. That will be telecasting, so this is another motivation. Bohemians 1X - @1,95 (local bookie) 5/10 (middle stake)
FT 1:1 - pick won :nana

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9 Olomouc - Jablonec Last match played Olomouc at home with Kladno. Kladno scored two times and that was enough to Olomouc, they closed shop with lost 1:2. Both goals were little bit lucky, at first about 50 meters long shot which find goal and at second time, shot into group of players which lucky fall over goalkeaper into goal. No doubt that Kladno won because of fact that they were good opponent to Olomouc. In match with Jablonec will be some missings: Dreksa - suspended (important defender) Hubnik - suspended (important attacker) Drobisz - doubtfullbecause of knee problems (gaolkeeper) Coach of Olomouc has knife on his neck, if this will Olomouc loss, than he could search for new job. Last match played Jablonec at home with Liberec, this was derby with big "D" and after long time I enjoyed football in Gambrinus liga at all. Really nice football, passing and shooting was excelent and mainly, Jablonec was so quick that I forgot to close my mounth for several minutes - excelent job. If they will be play like that, they can without problems play european cups next year. In match against Olomouc there will be missings too: Vosahlik - out with U20 (important attacker with 2 goals) Odds are great 2,35 - 2,9 - 3,05 (Bwin) . Olomouc is in my opinion stucked after lost with Kladno, that really hurt them. Ok, they are in "must win" situation, but I think that this situation will break them legs. Yes, little bit draw smells here, but how I said, Jablonec was briliant in last match. My call: Jablonec AW - @3,05 (middle stake) 3/10 Why? Because Olomouc have to win badly, they are in press and will open game, but Jablonec was in last match fantastic, this will be good oportunity for counters, offcourse if some counters come, because I think that Olomouc will be most time in defense. Why only 3/10? Because Olomouc is still little bit unpredectible.

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9 Pribram - Budejovice Lats match played Pribram at Bohemians, that was boring match with a few chances on both sides, goal from standard situation ensure for Bohemians three points. That was little bit strange how substandard can play Pribram after decent beginning of season. For this match against Budejovice will be squad of Pribram stronger by defender Husbauer incomming from second league club Zizkov, young and talented player. There are some missings: Klesa - suspended (right middfielder - important) Smejkal - suspended (defender - 1 goal - important) Last match played Budejovice at home with Slovacko, match ended by 0:0 draw. Slovacko is in these days worst team of league, without Svancara they are nothing. Coach of Budejovice doing everything to force team to make some points. They had lot of chances to score, but were unlucky, at the end of match suddenly almost conseded. Coach forced team in last days by Cernak (experienced middfielder from Slovan Bratislava) than Dolezal (middfielder from Teplice) and finally Krob (experienced defender from Sparta "B" team). Missings for match against Pribram will be: Sima - broken leg (defender - long absence) Stransky - doubtfull (important attacker) All in all. Pribram is unbeaten at home this season, statistic says that Budejovice havent much chances to take points. Last match ends 2:2 draw but Budejovice mostly lost this duel. Pribram from beginning of season scored 7 times and conseded 7 times too. Budejovice scored 4 times and conseded 12 times, thats ugly different. But with Crob in defend and Cernak with Dolezal in the middle thay can do point in my opinion, but this is little bit loto, players had together only one match before this. I will only try for small stake for fun: Budejovice +1 @1,8 (small stake) 2/10 Why? Because if there will be more time for Budejovice to play together with newcommers I will put straight 2, but this is unpredictable, there is question how they will play at all. I recomending bet only for fun if you wish....

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9 Kladno - Bohemians Source is death untill this time. Without looking Im favourized home team because they are better and better, evidently doesnt like relegation places but I dont have lines-up and missings infos, so no bet for this time, maybe later today...

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9

Kladno - Bohemians Source is death untill this time. Without looking Im favourized home team because they are better and better, evidently doesnt like relegation places but I dont have lines-up and missings infos, so no bet for this time, maybe later today...
Kladno full squad but Bohemians behind closed doors... I will skip this, win of Kladno is possible but without single information about opponent I dont want to loss my pocket-money :spank

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9 Boleslav - Brno Boleslav is lately in bad shape, four matches and only single point, that is result of current form. Everything ends some day and I think that it could be tomorrow in match with Brno. That seems that there are not any missings. Boleslav will be in full power. On the other hand is Brno. Brno made brave match at home against visiting Sparta, how I said in the past, this was match almost between live and death. Brno almost won that one but missis "Luck" was maybe drunk. In match against Boleslav it will be another story, team is completely ransacked: Drizdal - injured after match against Sparta (important defender) Dostalek - out at training course (WTF?) Rabusic - out with U20 (important attacker - one of two most important) Marecek - out with U20 (important defender - one of most important) Pospech - out for hosting at second league Opava Sus is newcommer (Twente) but wasnt play single match with Brno The most disaster for Brno is missing of Rabusic and Marecek, that means completely build new squad. Ok, Dosek will play but what is good atacker without quality backup.... I dont think that Brno take single point, with full squad against lately poor Boleslav maybe but with these missings that will be really hard even to play on draw. My call Boleslav HW - @2,0 (Interwetten) 5/10 (middle stake)

Olomouc - Jablonec Last match played Olomouc at home with Kladno. Kladno scored two times and that was enough to Olomouc, they closed shop with lost 1:2. Both goals were little bit lucky, at first about 50 meters long shot which find goal and at second time, shot into group of players which lucky fall over goalkeaper into goal. No doubt that Kladno won because of fact that they were good opponent to Olomouc. In match with Jablonec will be some missings: Dreksa - suspended (important defender) Hubnik - suspended (important attacker) Drobisz - doubtfullbecause of knee problems (gaolkeeper) Coach of Olomouc has knife on his neck, if this will Olomouc loss, than he could search for new job. Last match played Jablonec at home with Liberec, this was derby with big "D" and after long time I enjoyed football in Gambrinus liga at all. Really nice football, passing and shooting was excelent and mainly, Jablonec was so quick that I forgot to close my mounth for several minutes - excelent job. If they will be play like that, they can without problems play european cups next year. In match against Olomouc there will be missings too: Vosahlik - out with U20 (important attacker with 2 goals) Odds are great 2,35 - 2,9 - 3,05 (Bwin) . Olomouc is in my opinion stucked after lost with Kladno, that really hurt them. Ok, they are in "must win" situation, but I think that this situation will break them legs. Yes, little bit draw smells here, but how I said, Jablonec was briliant in last match. My call: Jablonec AW - @3,05 (middle stake) 3/10 Why? Because Olomouc have to win badly, they are in press and will open game, but Jablonec was in last match fantastic, this will be good oportunity for counters, offcourse if some counters come, because I think that Olomouc will be most time in defense. Why only 3/10? Because Olomouc is still little bit unpredectible.
FT 0:1 Thats it :nana

Pribram - Budejovice Lats match played Pribram at Bohemians, that was boring match with a few chances on both sides, goal from standard situation ensure for Bohemians three points. That was little bit strange how substandard can play Pribram after decent beginning of season. For this match against Budejovice will be squad of Pribram stronger by defender Husbauer incomming from second league club Zizkov, young and talented player. There are some missings: Klesa - suspended (right middfielder - important) Smejkal - suspended (defender - 1 goal - important) Last match played Budejovice at home with Slovacko, match ended by 0:0 draw. Slovacko is in these days worst team of league, without Svancara they are nothing. Coach of Budejovice doing everything to force team to make some points. They had lot of chances to score, but were unlucky, at the end of match suddenly almost conseded. Coach forced team in last days by Cernak (experienced middfielder from Slovan Bratislava) than Dolezal (middfielder from Teplice) and finally Krob (experienced defender from Sparta "B" team). Missings for match against Pribram will be: Sima - broken leg (defender - long absence) Stransky - doubtfull (important attacker) All in all. Pribram is unbeaten at home this season, statistic says that Budejovice havent much chances to take points. Last match ends 2:2 draw but Budejovice mostly lost this duel. Pribram from beginning of season scored 7 times and conseded 7 times too. Budejovice scored 4 times and conseded 12 times, thats ugly different. But with Crob in defend and Cernak with Dolezal in the middle thay can do point in my opinion, but this is little bit loto, players had together only one match before this. I will only try for small stake for fun: Budejovice +1 @1,8 (small stake) 2/10 Why? Because if there will be more time for Budejovice to play together with newcommers I will put straight 2, but this is unpredictable, there is question how they will play at all. I recomending bet only for fun if you wish....
FT 3:1 Ok, this was for fun, but wasnt funny....

Kladno full squad but Bohemians behind closed doors... I will skip this' date=' win of Kladno is possible but without single information about opponent I dont want to loss my pocket-money :spank[/quote'] FT 3:2 - they do the job well

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9 Boleslav - Brno Boleslav is lately in bad shape, four matches and only single point, that is result of current form. Everything ends some day and I think that it could be tomorrow in match with Brno. That seems that there are not any missings. Boleslav will be in full power. On the other hand is Brno. Brno made brave match at home against visiting Sparta, how I said in the past, this was match almost between live and death. Brno almost won that one but missis "Luck" was maybe drunk. In match against Boleslav it will be another story, team is completely ransacked: Drizdal - injured after match against Sparta (important defender) Dostalek - out at training course (WTF?) Rabusic - out with U20 (important attacker - one of two most important) Marecek - out with U20 (important defender - one of most important) Pospech - out for hosting at second league Opava Sus is newcommer (Twente) but wasnt play single match with Brno The most disaster for Brno is missing of Rabusic and Marecek, that means completely build new squad. Ok, Dosek will play but what is good atacker without quality backup.... I dont think that Brno take single point, with full squad against lately poor Boleslav maybe but with these missings that will be really hard even to play on draw. My call Boleslav HW - @2,0 (Interwetten) 5/10 (middle stake)

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9 Mladá Boleslav - Brno Pick: Mladá Boleslav (Back) Reasoning: Both teams are in the middle of the league table. Boleslav had a very good start, taking 10 points from opening 4 matches. But this was followed by 1:0 loss to Sparta (Away) and unlucky home loss with Bohemians 1905, when they conceded in the end of the match by a shoot from the halfway line. Then they lost to unkown regional team Živanice in the domestic cup, which was very embarassing, following to 2:2 home draw with Olomouc and 1:2 away loss to Plzeň. After these results, they have to win this match, as everyone expected they to play at the very top of the league table at pre-season. They are in full squad, and will be looking for 3 points today. Brno started this season very good as well, taking 10 points from opening 4 games (including lucky 1:0 home win against Slovacko), followed by an away draw with Ostrava 1:1, home loss to Teplice (2:3), loss to Kladno (away, 0:1) and unlucky home draw with Sparta 1:1. Today it is time to lose again for them, as their two absolutely key players Rabušic and Mareček are in Egypt at U20 Championship. Dřížďal is probably out with squished back, and Dostálek is on the training class course. Without these players, Brno is a half-good team and i expect them to lose today.

Re: Czech Gambrinus League 26-28/9 Guys, statistics are for nothing, Bolesla badly needs to win and Brno is totally out without two keyplayers, there is nothing to talk about... there are thinks that are unpredectible like cards, luck and so on but lines-up and situation says everything.