2m 2k

GaF

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 2m 2k This has slipped right off the radar for me, so I'm going to dump it. There's only 8 days to go and to be honest, I dont know where I am, but suspect I'm well short. I think the main problem for me was in the tracking - I just didnt record most things (win or lose) without really pushing myself to do it. I do need a challenge though - so my next one will be I think something that tracks itself - so just one site. The plan I have at the moment is something like this: Nothing to £1000 on Virgin (no predetermined timescale, just ASAP). I will clear out my Virgin account and VPoints and start on zero. I will use the daily Virgin Bingo Free Scratchcard to fund my account (as well as any freerolls that are worth playing) Everything counts - including rakeback and VPoints (and bingo :tongue2) If I can do it in 3 months, I think I'll be very happy :) Was going to complete the Cash Staking first, however in the early days with limited bankroll, it wont take up much time, so will maybe start it sooner. When I hit £1000, I will use that as a bankroll to "take a shot" at some higher level cash tables (not necessarily on Virgin). This will form a new challenge (format undecided so far) I'm puting details here only to "close off the thread" - I will put this in a new thread when I get underway.

Re: 2m 2k

This has slipped right off the radar for me, so I'm going to dump it. There's only 8 days to go and to be honest, I dont know where I am, but suspect I'm well short. I think the main problem for me was in the tracking - I just didnt record most things (win or lose) without really pushing myself to do it. I do need a challenge though - so my next one will be I think something that tracks itself - so just one site. The plan I have at the moment is something like this: Nothing to £1000 on Virgin (no predetermined timescale, just ASAP). I will clear out my Virgin account and VPoints and start on zero. I will use the daily Virgin Bingo Free Scratchcard to fund my account (as well as any freerolls that are worth playing) Everything counts - including rakeback and VPoints (and bingo :tongue2) If I can do it in 3 months, I think I'll be very happy :) Was going to complete the Cash Staking first, however in the early days with limited bankroll, it wont take up much time, so will maybe start it sooner. When I hit £1000, I will use that as a bankroll to "take a shot" at some higher level cash tables (not necessarily on Virgin). This will form a new challenge (format undecided so far) I'm puting details here only to "close off the thread" - I will put this in a new thread when I get underway.
Post up when you decide to give it a go ... it might focus me again (at least for a month :D)

Re: 2m 2k The plan is out of the window at the moment - I've just tried the bingo and it wont let me play with a zero balance. I think I've 2 options, not decided yet which one to go for.... - Have some money deposited, but not available to me to use - once I have a balance, then withdraw that balance so that it is still "nothing to £1000". - Change the challenge to "£10 to £1000" (or similar) Will probably make the decision this evening and get going this evening.....