BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Round 1

billy the punter

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Round 1 We did mention best of 3, but agreed that as it was a pre-lim we'd only do 1 just to speed things up :) I do think you need to play best of 3 for the 'real' rounds though as these turbos can turn into shove/fold at about level 3, lol ;)

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Round 1

It could actually have cost nothing for people' date=' as there are always the 2000 Chips 'Fun Money' heads Up tables :)[/quote'] There's also 750 and 250 chip ones, and these are actually better structure than the real money tables :lol - 8 min levels rather than 5

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Round 1

This is fooked I press raise or call it just timebanks fold for me. I will play later just put this game down as a win for you sorry obviously connection my end. We play later again.
We'll play the next one from the start and if you dont win start this from the end of level 2 when I was 2000-1000 ahead Score currently woodie 1.25 glceud 0.75

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Round 1 - ALTERNATES NEEDED

With Samba and tealc possible/likely N/R's is there anyone that missed the dealine who fancies taking their place?
You didn't make mention of such a strict timeline for the games when you first announced the tourney :spank I can play my 1st round against Guppie in the morning - if he's able to. If he isn't then happy for either him to go through or you find an alternate. I go away tomorrow lunchtime for 3/4 days though so wouldn't get a 2nd round match fit in before Mon am even when I do beat Guppie

You didn't make mention of such a strict timeline for the games when you first announced the tourney :spank Could always ask the missus if you could leave ironing the socks as long as you do the rest tonight;) I can play my 1st round against Guppie in the very distant future- if he's able to. If he isn't then happy for either him to go through or you find an alternate. I go away tomorrow anyway though for 3/4 days though so wouldn't get a game in before Mon so i can't be beaten by Guppie
No need to go away mate can always ask for a redraw:tongue2

You didn't make mention of such a strict timeline for the games when you first announced the tourney :spank I can play my 1st round against Guppie in the morning - if he's able to. If he isn't then happy for either him to go through or you find an alternate. I go away tomorrow lunchtime for 3/4 days though so wouldn't get a 2nd round match fit in before Mon am even when I do beat Guppie
Yeah I said it's fine to play in the morning, if Guppie can. But Monday for the 2nd round is a bit too late mate. I think it's better if we turn it around quicker, has to all be done by next Wednesday anyway. I'll organise another one soon if everyone is up for it. Perhaps make it semi-regular? :ok Just let me know what is definitely happening, and tealc.

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Round 1 - ALTERNATES NEEDED No probs, really Bill :ok I'll definitely have to withdraw though - not missing my birthday jollies for you ;) I have a solution for you if there's no alternates have come forward, and Al's definitely withdrawing too, then obviously Superfoo will advance to Round 1 - and why not let TQD take my slot in the draw? With Al and I out then it turns out there was no need for a prelim anyway :)