BTP's Heads-Up Knockout

billy the punter

Just had a little idea for a bit of fun. A PL knockout HU Challenge. Ties will be randomly drawn and will be $4 HU NLHE on Betfair (think that's the lowest on Betfair) - best of 3. The winner will progress to the 2nd round. You keep the prize money you win along the way plus... 1st - $20 plus 1% of me for two EPT events (2 x £15)* 2nd - $15 3rd/4th (if 16+ entrants) - $10 Not a lot I know but it's more about bragging rights surely? ;) I'll organise/sponsor, just reply if you want to take part. We'll need at least 8. Take it this is ok with the mods etc? *no jokes - I know it might be a booby prize!

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout

Worst case scenario is you lose $8.50. I need to work on my HU game so count me in. Are you able to create a private table or 2 - to avoid 'villains' from joining the table in between PL'rs managing to reg?
Yes that's a good point but I doubt we'll be able to organise private. Once we get the runners I will sort something out best I can. Perhaps the two parties will arrange an exact time, there isn't much traffic on Betfair so it should be ok. 5 so far. :ok

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout Nice one BTP - I was thinking of similar when I read the "other" HU challenge thread and I love a friendly challenge - though thanks for the prize donations. Count me in but I warn you I have NEVER played a game of heads up before so should be an easy ticket for someone to the next round, either way Id like to get involved just for the practice if nothing else.

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout

If you want to arrange games we can set up them on pokerstars so they be password protected and schedule them for proper times. Only issue is I think it's $5.25 min game
Cheers Woodie, but I'm not with stars mate. Being selfish I know but I'd like to keep it to Betfair, if poss. Seeing as most of us have some funds with them due to the challenge I thought it would work. :ok