** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby........Speedway....

Following on from my selection of Workington Reds on Friday night in the F.A cup,thought i would stay local. Divisional rugby league play offs this week,Workington Town away at Swinton Lions.Ladbrokes have them both at 5/6off level..........bet direct have Swinton slight favourites giving workington a 4 point start.Although you can take Workington off scratch at 5/4.:ok Workington speedway stars. Speedway...........Premier League Riders Championship ( Sheffield tonight ).......William Hill have Simon Stead at 6/5 favourite.Stead heads the premier league averages on 10.58.last time at this track stead scored a five ride maximum. Second favourite is steads team mate c stonehewer ( 13/2).main rival Matej Zagar has pulled out and third favourite Jason Lyons is doubtful.

Re: Workington unlucky on Stead winrew to lose out how you did :\ what a crash ? did it make you wince or what ? :puke i`ve wore the colours off the remote control buttons tonight flicking between the speedway and the Ryder Cup. :o As I enjoy the speedway, just for interest I dropped a couple of quid on craig boyce @ 20`s. Gutted obviously when he got to the final but was excluded for taking too long to get ready :cry