Cash Game Challenge 4 Life

Nade

In a nutshell i'll be setting myself lots of mini challenges to earn $$ to be able to do certain things or go to certain places. Starting small for example to play another 25k hands at least this month showing at least a $500 profit not including rakeback so i can withdraw $1k at the end of the month to pay for car bills. Ultimately if all goes well the challenges could lead to buying into world series events, watching sports around the world and stuff like that i've always wanted to do. I'll post screenshots of my HEM at the end of every day and any interesting hands. Some might say it's a self-indulgent challenge or pointless 'challenge' and i can't disagree in a lot of ways but the main point is it will be great motivation to make money and improve with it being documented there's no place to hide! I want to make $$ and have a lot of fun with it so hope you can join the rollercoaster ride it promises to be :lol If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to make this better or if they want it binned then feel free to post it up :) Challenge #1: To make $500 at 100nl in at least 25k hands before the end of the month (18th-30th September).

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.