China Grand prix

Guest stevetav

Guest stevetav

right peeps, the time is upon us again, i looking at placing alot of releativly small bets on the long shots Ie MS to be first to retire, Minardi in the points etc Whats everyones view of China, Do you think its going to make much of a difference because its a new circuit? For me, i dont think it will do at all.......:\

Long odds I believe there could be a lot of mayhem at the first corner, have you seen the track. Renaults always start well and Alonso could well get in front of all the trouble. Sato could be the man again, going well, look for a without ferrari bet again. Raikonnen for pole. He is quick and the problems with realibility will not effect this bet. Do not bet that MS will be first to retire because there will be an accident on the first corner with the lower cars. All cars seem to do well today so do not bet on Minardi. They are not going to get in the points.

Guest stevetav

Re: Long odds Fair Comment F1 man, However, Looking at the Odds around, No-one really is offering a decent bet on points finish so no bets for me today.... Not so sure about Sato as he starts 19th, i bet both BARs have got plenty of fuel. MS is at the back of the grid, He will finish on the podium tomorrow, for me, Odds at 4/1 for the win are very tempting. Looking at Saturday practice, the Saubers of Massa and Fishy are looking good, they are 8/1 and 10/1 for the podium. and again, thats a decent price. And my "outsider" choice for China is Panis at 40/1 for the podium, He hasnt done much this year, he retires at the end of the season so he will be pushing the last few races, The Toyota hasnt looked good all year, but at this Price i think its worth a few Quid. So, MS for the Win, Both Saubers on the podium, and as you say F1 man, First corner looks fun, so will put a few quid down on a couple of big boys for first to retire. ;) Lets hope the race is as spectacular as the circuit itself, they have done an excelent job there.