Italian Grand Prix

Cramer

OK I think unlucky last race, hopefully better this time.

Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix practice session 3
Selection Adrian Sutil to win session E/W (1/4, 1-3)
Strength 5/10
Date 12/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 10.00 (Back)
Reasoning This price on Sutil looks excellent. He was 3rd in practice 1 and 1st in practice 2 and great chance of top 3 again. Car is looking very smooth and efficient, and they love getting publicity of winning sessions (sponsers!). Stan James have as low as 6.50 and that looks more likely price.
Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix practice session 3
Selection Vitantonio Liuzzi to win session E/W (1/5, 1-3) (Each-Way)
Strength 2/10
Date 12/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 51.00 (Back)
Reasoning Outsider but worth a shot. I'm sure car is good and Liuzzi can be quick this weekend. He's been on long runs so far but in practice 3 it's time to have a car at low fuel runs for Q1 and Q2 which will be important sessions for him. Decent chance and should not be 50/1.
Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix qualifying
Selection Heikki Kovalainen pole position E/W (1/5, 1-3) (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 12/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 9.00 (Back)
Reasoning This seems like good price. McLaren look strong with Kers power. Kovalainen maybe needs pole more than Hamilton as Hamilton has better race pace so that might be reflected in fuel loads. This seems like good chance for Kovalainen to be in the top 3, and maybe take a pole.
Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix qualifying
Selection Adrian Sutil pole position E/W (1/5, 1-3) (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 12/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 10.00 (Back)
Reasoning Sutil has nice chance here. Force India is again looking excellent in low downforce track and now Sutil can take advantage. Car is very easy on fuel so he can afford to go lighter and still have reasonable strategy. Excellent chance of big performance maybe another pole, as maybe McLaren faster but they got Kers so can afford to start behind Sutil.
Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix
Selection Heikki Kovalainen to finish on the podium
Strength 10/10
Date 13/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.75 (Back)
Reasoning Good price here. McLaren car looks very fast, they have Kers for race so should be very strong. Kovalainen needs a good race after poor season, so look for big result for him here.
Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix
Selection Vitantonio Liuzzi to finish in the points
Strength 10/10
Date 13/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 5.00 (Back)
Reasoning Big price here seems strange. Car is looking very strong and team mate Sutil is 1.57 for points. This is Liuzzi first race of the season but he looks OK. In practice times were in the midfield and said afterwards he concentrate on long runs to get more laps and look at race performance. I think he'll get better through the weekend and 5.00 for points looks very nice.
Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix
Selection Robert Kubica to finish in the points
Strength 10/10
Date 13/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Simple here backing both BMW to finish in the points. They seem to have found form on low downforce track being very quick in Spa and again in practice looking good. The BMW engine is excellent and I think they continue good form and points has good chance for both drivers.
Sport Motorsport
Event Italian Grand Prix
Selection Nick Heidfeld to finish in the points
Strength 10/10
Date 13/09/2009
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Simple here backing both BMW to finish in the points. They seem to have found form on low downforce track being very quick in Spa and again in practice looking good. The BMW engine is excellent and I think they continue good form and points has good chance for both drivers.

Re: Italian Grand Prix Practice 3 Winner - Romain Grosjean @ 51 Centrebet Grosjean was 2nd quickest yesterday in the 2nd session and I feel is extreme value to go one better today. The KERS system should give him an advantage over most runners and I would expect him to try and be at the top of the timesheets again in a bid to prove his credentials. Given the lottery nature of practice sessions, this price is far far too big for someone who the right equipment.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.