best ongame skins?

scotsal

Hey all, a bit about myself first as it,s my first post, been playing online for about 3 years now,started playing s&g,s, dabbled with a bit of cash, but for the last 18 months or so been playing small stakes mtts,and had a few decent scores,but never stuck to bankroll management, (everytime i had a nice win,the cash was spent on life stuff) But now i have a modest br and will be stickin to it playing $11 to $22 mtts, given my self about 60/70 buy ins which should be enough with good game selection. I,ve tried pretty much every site/network outthere and although stars and tilt are the best sites outthere i won,t be playing much on either mainly due to the massive fields esp stars and the big varience this will cuase,would need a lot more than 70 buy ins imo,so will mainly be playing on the ipoker network and having had a look at the ongame tournament schedule will be playing a lot there too, So to the question at last,i used too play on mansion but never signed up to a new skin when they moved, so looking for a new trustworthy skin on the network, 1 with prompt payouts,a good loyalty program, and maybe a few sign up insentives like new player freerolls,(not to fussed about sign up bonuses as won,t be playing enough to meet req,s i don,t think). all advice welcome ty.

Re: best ongame skins? Red Kings are the only site on the ongame network I can think of that have run any decent mtt promos and even they have been a bit quite recently. Payouts must have been ok as I havent deleted the site. Dont remember any new player freerolls though.

Re: best ongame skins?

Red Kings are the only site on the ongame network I can think of that have run any decent mtt promos and even they have been a bit quite recently. Payouts must have been ok as I havent deleted the site. Dont remember any new player freerolls though.
cheers had a look at red kings,between that,bwin and bettson at the mo,but red kings is top of the list,it,s had the only recommondation:ok