Vomit Inducing

billy the punter

A cracking festival at The International at the moment, was just outside the money last night (£150 NLHE) but played well (finished 15th after straight flush draw missed) so was confident of a good show in tonight's £50 PLO rebuy. 6 paid. 7 left the average is 40k and I'm in 2nd place with 55k, there are two shorties and the leader has 90k. Comfortable position obviously. I dump 17k in a hand so down to 38k but still fine. Raise pot (7k) with Kd Kh Td 7s short stack moves in for 15k. I call. He has the same hand! Kc Ks Tc 7h :loon I lose the pot. :puke BB next hand and I pass to a raise so now in the SB with 20k (after posting 1k SB). Folded to me and I raise pot with Kc Kh 6c 4h BB sets me in, I call. He has As Ts 9s 2d. I'm 4/6 fav so happy enough given I need to double up. Flop comes...2h 7s 5d - I've improved to about 1/2 fav. Turn comes...2h 7s 5d Qc - Still in the lead and about 1/3 fav now. River.........2 :puke The feature/final table was featured in a live stream on their site which was a nice touch. Not sure I wanna see it again though. Onto the deep stack freezeout tomorrow.....I feel a big score is on the horizon.

Re: Vomit Inducing

The feature/final table was featured in a live stream on their site which was a nice touch. Not sure I wanna see it again though.
What site ??
Onto the deep stack freezeout tomorrow.....I feel a big score is on the horizon.
Good Luck BTP im confident you will do it :ok

Re: Vomit Inducing Thursday Just outside the money in £150 F/O - 15th, busted straight flush draw. Friday Bubbled in the £50 PLO rebuy - done by 8%'er, same hand. KKT7 vs KKT7. Saturday Done by runner runner flush (10%'er?) in big deep stack F/O. Sunday 2nd in Betfair 5k, had him all-in twice to win when a 8/13 fav. 6th in Betfair 3k, AKo vs AKo - lost to flush. Do you blame me for fearing the worst for the 11k PLO where we're approaching bubble time?

Re: Vomit Inducing

Thursday Just outside the money in £150 F/O - 15th, busted straight flush draw. Friday Bubbled in the £50 PLO rebuy - done by 8%'er, same hand. KKT7 vs KKT7. Saturday Done by runner runner flush (10%'er?) in big deep stack F/O. Sunday 2nd in Betfair 5k, had him all-in twice to win when a 8/13 fav. 6th in Betfair 3k, AKo vs AKo - lost to flush. Do you blame me for fearing the worst for the 11k PLO where we're approaching bubble time?
Monday Lose with KK (vs 66), TT (vs 44) - all-in preflop, and trips 9's vs trip 10's. All on the FT. Sorry, I know it's boring, but it helps with the healing process. :ok