Anyone in touch with Fonzie?

Samba_SamPa

Re: Anyone in touch with Fonzie? Hi all. Thanks for the concerns, but I am fine. I just found that I wasn't enjoying my poker and my game was suffering because of it :sad. Thought the best corse of action was a total rest from the game....which included not checking out PL (cuz I knew it would make me keep thinking about playing before I was ready). Was in hosp last week for another "drain n flush", and as I had nothing else to do, I played a couple of tourneys....and enjoyed them :D So, I guess I'll be playing more v.soon :ok Once again, thanks for the your thoughts and good luck at the tables. As an American govener once said...."I'll be back!" Fonz.

Re: Anyone in touch with Fonzie?

Hi all. Thanks for the concerns, but I am fine. I just found that I wasn't enjoying my poker and my game was suffering because of it :sad. Thought the best corse of action was a total rest from the game....which included not checking out PL (cuz I knew it would make me keep thinking about playing before I was ready). Was in hosp last week for another "drain n flush", and as I had nothing else to do, I played a couple of tourneys....and enjoyed them :D So, I guess I'll be playing more v.soon :ok Once again, thanks for the your thoughts and good luck at the tables. As an American govener once said...."I'll be back!" Fonz.
Good to see you back Fonz, and yeah I remember you saying you weren't enjoying it too. Coming to Nottingham? ;)