MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 13th August

aldric

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 13th August Have made first break. Fcuk knows how though, Have been dealt very very little in the way of a hand..... AJo twice and 99 once that's it. Missed all 3 hands on flop, turn and rivers and had to fold to big raises. Any time Ive tried bluffing as well, Ive been re-raised to a fold. One of these nights Im afraid :sad Stats are 63 started 36 left I'm currently 35th with 940 chips and average stack is 3.5k :$

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 13th August Sorry Guys. Out in 24th = No Cash :sad:sad Got myself into a decent position, doubling up twice in 5 mins after break with AQ beating KK on both occasions :eek Tanking along nicely and then this happens :puke:puke sick100.jpg Ended up shoving with K10s and run into the BB holding AK :sad

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 13th August

ul m8 :sad
Shit happens mate. Content with the way I played the above hand, some might say my raise was too small, and I should have shoved pre flop just to take what was in the pot. I am happy enough with the way I played it though. (Kinda surprised at him even calling the raise pre flop with Q10o tbh)