virgin sitngo challenge tonight (thurs)

superfoo

Yo Not been playing much at all recently but tonight im completely free:) anyway i intend on playing 10 x 5 or 10 euro sitngos on virgin, maybe multi table to a max of 4. im gonna post up here to shame myself in case it goes wrong so that i will attempt to play my A game. to make it interesting i was seeing if anyone fancied a challenge over this? i love a competitive edge. willing to play for fun and pride or if anyone wanted a small side bet then thats sweet. dunno if there will e interested but the offers there if anyone fancies it:)

Re: virgin sitngo challenge tonight (thurs) well pretty disastrous:(:(:( 10 games played - 2 cashes (in coolers) and not in the money elsewhere.......pathetic LOL Gotta say Im pretty dissapointed with that - on the plus side i thought i played very well in the 1st 7 games but to be honest after that was a bit hit n miss.... anyway all sid and done -47 euros for the eveming:sad ....and that is all she wrote:D