Chepstow 4th Aug (abandoned)

3.10 Chepstow Farmers wish ran a cracker round here a week or so ago in a maiden over 6f on soft ground so should cope well again today. Form of his maidens ins reasonable and could be well treated today, mcdonald takes the ride again. 0.5pt win farmers wish 4.40 Chepstow Jeninsky was maybe needing a run time before last when a little disappointing but looked much better last time out when beating happy anniversary by over a length on soft ground so has proved can cope with todays conditions. Is raised 5lb for that effort if can follow up would be treated well. 0.5pt e/w jeninsky (6/1 bog bet365)

Re: Chepstow 4th Aug 3.10 Chepstow Maoi Chinn Tire - I was on this one at Newbury on Sunday and he was smashed off the boards, from 11/1 in the morning into an SP of 4/1 so others clearly thought he was well handicapped. My opinion that 60 is overly generous for him stems from the fact he contested a maiden which has thrown up subsequent nursery winner Tom Folan, whilst he was only two lengths off Bluie, who won a nursery off 66 at Haydock only the other day for David Nicholls. Overall, I think he's very well treated, he hit odds on in running on Sunday yet only managed third (albeit a tight third); compensation may be waiting here now dropped back in trip (failed to see out 7f last time out after dirfting inside the final furlong). Another one that takes my eye at a price is Boga for Micky Channon. She had Transfixed behind in a Bath seller and that rival has ran to marks of around 68 in nursery company. Boga was two and a half lengths infront that day, whilst she was also only three and a quarter lengths off Any Day on her debut in a Lingfield maiden. That rival has won off 72 in nurseries, so together these pieces of form hint to me that Boga is well handicapped on her present mark of 65. Maoi Chinn Tire 11/4 Bet 365, Boga, 16/1 Bet 365.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.