** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Doncaster 1st Aug

Re: Doncaster 1st Aug 2.05 Doncaster la cpariosa comes here in mighty fine form having only just got beaten in a photo finish to hotham last sunday and gets to run off the same mark here today, has always done her best running on the all weather but looks as though she could be coming to the turf aswell 2pt win la capriosa

Re: Doncaster 1st Aug 3.15 Doncaster Peace Offering has the class to take this and may be worth chancing in the hope he enjoys an easy lead. Fergus Sweeney's front running win on Comadoir at Lingfield last month was one of the most authoritive wins I've ever seen in a sprint and he is an unusual jockey booking for Dandy Nicholls here. The horse gives weight to War Artist and is a much bigger price as a result, but he has solid credentials in his own right - he won a listed race at Newmarket last term and was a neck second at this track behind Galeota a few years ago. All of his winning has been done over shorter, which is a negative, but if he is able to control the pace he may get 6f here. 12/1 Bet 365, EW.

Re: Doncaster 1st Aug

2.05 Doncaster la cpariosa comes here in mighty fine form having only just got beaten in a photo finish to hotham last sunday and gets to run off the same mark here today, has always done her best running on the all weather but looks as though she could be coming to the turf aswell 2pt win la capriosa
well done with that one Chris, deserved it after its Ponty second on Sun. 4.55 Donc Only knew this was running as Ive seen Samba post it in another thread, despite the fact its in my horse tracker (havent checked my emails for a while!) - Outrageous Request. I was at Doncaster the day he made his debut and after the race I bumped into a lad from the Eddery yard and got talking. He said they were really pleased with its debut run and that they fancied it next time out. I didn't know what to make of the info but backed it anyway. It was given a poor ride by the jockey but made eyecatching progress late on in the race so I made it my nap at Windsor when last seen. He ran a cracker in second, narrowly beaten by Namibian Orator, and I remember discussing him post-race in the Windsor thread saying I felt he had ruined his handicap mark by failing to win, as I felt he'd get rated through the third, Putra One, who was rated 80+. Before that run he would have been rated much lower. However, connections have taken their time with him and he is turned out in a maiden here, so there is no need to worry about his handicap mark. The form of that Windsor race has infact been boosted through the third, and I think I'll keep the faith today. 9/2 Paddypower, win.

Re: Doncaster 1st Aug 4:25 Doncaster: Lively Fling 3pts win 14/1 Stan James (Bog) Lively Fling looks an interesing contender here off a layoff. Was quite promising at the start of the year and some of his form looks useful. Ground a question mark but 14/1 looks a big price if he goes on the ground. Same sire as Rainbow View who ran ok on the soft at Goodwood earlier today.