Ukrainian Premier 31/7 - 2/8

Friday 31 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tavriya Simferopol v Chornomorets Odessa (17:00 BST) 2 3.4 5 99.41 %
Saturday 1 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Arsenal Kyiv v Obolon Kiev (16:00 BST) 1.45 4 7 108.25 %
maximize.gif Zorya Luhansk v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (16:00 BST) 5 3.4 1.85 103.47 %
maximize.gif Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih v Dynamo Kyiv (17:00 BST) 13 6 1.22 106.18 %
maximize.gif Vorskla Poltava v Shakhtar Donetsk (18:00 BST) 8.5 6.2 1.4 99.32 %
Sunday 2 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Illichivets Mariupol v Metalurh Zaporizhia (16:30 BST) 2.5 3.1 2.95 106.16 %
maximize.gif Metalist Kharkiv v Karpaty Lviv (17:00 BST) 1.4 6 8.5 99.86 %
maximize.gif Metalurh Donetsk v Zakarpattia Uzhhorod (18:30 BST) 1.33 5.5 10 103.18 %

Re: Ukrainian Premier 31/7 - 2/8 Tavria - Chernomorets Sorry,no time for long preview.Two teams were trashed by Dynamo Kiev.Both want to win,both with full squads.I think tavria will be favorite here as they play at home.Chernomorets have some new players and they still need time to develop as a team.Tavria players say they want to win it and proove their fans they are not crap. I'm taking Tavria here 4/6 bet365 :ok

Re: Ukrainian Premier 31/7 - 2/8

Tavria - Chernomorets Sorry,no time for long preview.Two teams were trashed by Dynamo Kiev.Both want to win,both with full squads.I think tavria will be favorite here as they play at home.Chernomorets have some new players and they still need time to develop as a team.Tavria players say they want to win it and proove their fans they are not crap. I'm taking Tavria here 4/6 bet365 :ok
Tavria won 2-1 :dude Bets placed: 3 Won: 3

Re: Ukrainian Premier 31/7 - 2/8 Latest news from Shakhtar... Barcelona offered Shakhtar 22 mil. for Chygrynsky... But don't worry Mozzi your favorite defender :lol staying in Shakhtar :ok Rat is also staying.(Rat almost recovered and should be ready for CL 2 leg) Most of the players are wanted by big clubs but Ahmetov(chairman) wants to keep them all as Shakhtar's main target this season is Champ.League. Shakhtar is going to Romania for a win :drums

Re: Ukrainian Premier 31/7 - 2/8 Zorya Luhansk v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Dnipro looks much better then Zorya.Dnipro's main target this season to be in top 5 so they fight for every point now.Also Zarya is the team taht held Dnipro last season in last round of UPL.Zorya won 2-0 then and Dnipro was out of Europe.This season Zorya look weaker with problems in midfield.They play very basic football at the moment,they defend all match and then try to send striker forward with a long pass.Dnipro looks very solid with new strikers up front and good defence. So i think Dnipro have better chance to win here. Dnipro have almost full squad available apart from 2 players who are not so important. I think Zorya missing 2 or 3 plaeyers as well. My bet: Dnipro to win 8/11 bet365 :ok i think the price has droped now to 4/6

Zorya Luhansk v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Dnipro looks much better then Zorya.Dnipro's main target this season to be in top 5 so they fight for every point now.Also Zarya is the team taht held Dnipro last season in last round of UPL.Zorya won 2-0 then and Dnipro was out of Europe.This season Zorya look weaker with problems in midfield.They play very basic football at the moment,they defend all match and then try to send striker forward with a long pass.Dnipro looks very solid with new strikers up front and good defence. So i think Dnipro have better chance to win here. Dnipro have almost full squad available apart from 2 players who are not so important. I think Zorya missing 2 or 3 plaeyers as well. My bet: Dnipro to win 8/11 bet365 :ok i think the price has droped now to 4/6
Dnipro won 1-0 :dude Bets placed: 4 Won: 4

Re: Ukrainian Premier 31/7 - 2/8 Metalurh Donetsk v Zakarpattia Uzhhorod Metalurg D. have 100% record in Europe so far,winning all 3 matches but still winless in UPL.They drew twice against Dnipro and Karpaty.I think coach will play his main team as they do need to pick up points now.Metalurg have full squad available for this match. Zakarpattia came from 1st League this season and already lost 2 matches and i don't think they have any chance here. Metalurg team is class above Zakarpattya and they should not have problems here at all. H2H: 2-0-0 to Metalurg The odds on Metalurg are very low but will be good for acca Metalurg D. to win is my pick @1.30 bet365 :ok

Metalurh Donetsk v Zakarpattia Uzhhorod Metalurg D. have 100% record in Europe so far,winning all 3 matches but still winless in UPL.They drew twice against Dnipro and Karpaty.I think coach will play his main team as they do need to pick up points now.Metalurg have full squad available for this match. Zakarpattia came from 1st League this season and already lost 2 matches and i don't think they have any chance here. Metalurg team is class above Zakarpattya and they should not have problems here at all. H2H: 2-0-0 to Metalurg The odds on Metalurg are very low but will be good for acca Metalurg D. to win is my pick @1.30 bet365 :ok
Metalurg won 4-1 :dude It worked well in my five-fold acca :beer:nana Looks like Zakarpattya is a good candidate for relegation.Very weak team. Bets placed: 5 Won: 5

Metalurg won 4-1 :dude It worked well in my five-fold acca :beer:nana Looks like Zakarpattya is a good candidate for relegation.Very weak team. Bets placed: 5 Won: 5
Awesome job :cheers I hope you can keep it on this way!! ;)