Transferring Funds via WHPC

RuleBritannia

Hi Guys, Don't know if this interests anyone at all, or indeed if it is a re-post but it is possible to transfer funds from one player to another via William Hill Poker Club providing you have security approval and have a certain amount still remaining in your account after transfer. I sent an e-mail to Support @ William Hill to ask what the deal was here, and what would be required to use this facility and if they could enable it in case I require to do so at any point (for instance, if I cash (big) in the upcoming super series staking). Anyways, this is the e-mail I got back.

Dear Allan, Thank you for contacting William Hill Poker Club. This is Harry from the Support Team. Allan, please note that your username is ************ and your table nick name is rulebr. We have received your query regarding your request to allow the option of "Money Transferring" in your poker account. We are glad to inform you that this option has already been approved by the Security Department and ready to use anytime. Just log in to your account and select the "My Account" button located at the lower right hand corner of the lobby. Then click on "player transfer" tab, enter your desired amount in the first field, input the nickname of the player that you wish to transfer the money to and also the email address of this particular player and lastly you may add a comment to the player. The comment you added will pop up in the player?s screen when he has logged in. Note that the minimum remaining balance of the player transferring the funds should be $50 (for example: if you have $90 in your balance, then you can only transfer up to $40 since the remaining $50 should be left in your poker account). The minimum amount that you can transfer is $10 and the maximum amount is £300 per day. There is no count limit, which means that you can transfer up to as many times (up to £300) as you want but be reminded that the player accepting the transfer will consider it as his deposit and therefore has a limit. Please be reminded that money transfer requires both accounts to be of the same currency. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the William Hill Poker Club Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Best Regards, William Hill Poker Club "For Winners @ Heart"
I would also imagine that you wouldn't neccesarily have to keep the $50 in your account after the transfer has been sent, I imagine it would just have to be there at the time of the transfer. Anyways, it's probably old news for most of you, and if it is a re-post or not useful feel free to delete/remove.:ok

Re: Transferring Funds via WHPC

I think it might have been mentioned in passing before but not with full details. :ok Wonder what the play-through requirements (if any) are for the receiving player before they can withdraw it?
I imagine that you would have to play through a certain proportion if not all of it. However, if you make a deposit and then change your mind about playing or anything like that, then you are perfectly within your rights to withdraw that money without playing. So, if we really take this literally (which we no doubt shouldn't).....
but be reminded that the player accepting the transfer will consider it as his deposit and therefore has a limit.
.....then perhaps it could be considered that the amount can be withdrawn without playing.

Re: Transferring Funds via WHPC A few weeks ago, I sent a request to William Hill to have the player transfer feature activated on my account - here is the response I got...

Dear Michael, This is Brian from the William Hill Poker Club Support Team. We have received your query regarding your request to allow the option of ?Money Transferring? in your poker account. However, we regret to inform you that this option has been declined. If you wish to make an appeal for this request, please contact us after 30 (thirty) days so we can re-evaluate your account and see if this option is available then. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the William Hill Poker Club Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Best Regards, William Hill Poker Club "For Winners @ Heart"
I then contacted live support to ask for a better explanation than "we regret to inform you that this option has been declined". I was told that because I have only made a total of £40 in deposits, I was not a high enough roller and a player would have to make "many" deposits to be considered, the girl I was speaking to would not even give me a direct answer to what exactly "many deposits" meant. I explained that I didnt need to make any more deposits as I was doing reasonably ok at the tables and that I thought it rather silly to advertise a feature on my account that I'm not allowed to use and was basically told tough luck. I'm not that fussed about it now as I only wanted to send some funds over to my Mum, who has recently started playing, anyway I thought I'd share this as it would be interesting to see if any other PL players get the same response or even have a similar situation to mine but manage to have theirs activated without problem, which will give me something to go back and complain about.

Re: Transferring Funds via WHPC

A few weeks ago, I sent a request to William Hill to have the player transfer feature activated on my account - here is the response I got... I then contacted live support to ask for a better explanation than "we regret to inform you that this option has been declined". I was told that because I have only made a total of £40 in deposits, I was not a high enough roller and a player would have to make "many" deposits to be considered, the girl I was speaking to would not even give me a direct answer to what exactly "many deposits" meant. I explained that I didnt need to make any more deposits as I was doing reasonably ok at the tables and that I thought it rather silly to advertise a feature on my account that I'm not allowed to use and was basically told tough luck. I'm not that fussed about it now as I only wanted to send some funds over to my Mum, who has recently started playing, anyway I thought I'd share this as it would be interesting to see if any other PL players get the same response or even have a similar situation to mine but manage to have theirs activated without problem, which will give me something to go back and complain about.
I have only ever made 4 deposits with them as well.... all for £10. Had little or no joy with the first £30 but cashed nicely with the 4th £10. Went to withdraw a little amount. Only £50 but had to fill out some declaration form that they sent via email and sign it as well as sending proof of ownership of card etc....... They then confirmed to me that I had cleared their security process, so Im assuming the option was enabled for me at that point, I just had to ask them to activate it.

Re: Transferring Funds via WHPC Thats interesting RB, I have withdrawn 3 times in total with the highest amount being £110. I also sent across the signed declaration form aswell as a copy of my driving licence and had my security checks approved and withdrawal request processed. I'm now a little confused after seeing your situation is pretty much the same as mine yet they refused to activate the feature for me with a rather lame excuse that they couldn't even explain clearly. :spank Think I'll be giving them a phone call later as both their live support and email response is poor at best, cheers for the info RB. :ok