** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

what an offer again

jones12345

Re: what an offer again

Love the banter between you two. :rollin There's only one way to settle it though....
Get them both to the next PL do... giant sumo suits... fight to submission (or death, whichever is soonest)... loser has to acknowledge winner's all round brilliance in his next editorial column ;)

Get them both to the next PL do... giant sumo suits... fight to submission (or death' date=' whichever is soonest)... loser has to acknowledge winner's all round brilliance in his next editorial column ;)[/quote'] Alun wouldnt stand a chance :loon:loon:loon

Get them both to the next PL do... giant sumo suits... fight to submission (or death' date=' whichever is soonest)... loser has to acknowledge winner's all round brilliance in his next editorial column ;)[/quote'] WPT confirms its attendance, Jon Young will be playing both:ok

Get them both to the next PL do... giant sumo suits... fight to submission (or death' date=' whichever is soonest)... loser has to acknowledge winner's all round brilliance in his next editorial column ;)[/quote'] some kind of "ElkY"-style MMA prop bet perhaps?

Invite has been sent :ok
I haven't received this, but my email has been out of action since Thursday and is only just back so that's not surprising. I probably won't be able to make it, although I will try. I might make it down for the PLO, but the hold'em is looking very unlikely.

I haven't received this, but my email has been out of action since Thursday and is only just back so that's not surprising. I probably won't be able to make it, although I will try. I might make it down for the PLO, but the hold'em is looking very unlikely.
I only sent it 25 mins ago mate:ok