** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

York 24th July (eve)

7.30 York (1m 2f, Class 1, Gd) Feature race on the evening card. Oaks 3rd HIGH HEELED drops down to listed class after recent 3rd at Haydock in the Lancashire Oaks behind Barshiba (won again since). This horse wont get an easier chance all season & the 2.5L behind Sariska in June is now looking excellent form. As a 3yo, the horse gets 10lb allowance from its elders & on ratings that puts High heeled at least 18lb in front of its nearest rival. Currently 5/4 fav with Paddy power, i cant see it getting any longer than that price. One of the older horses MEDICI PEARL has finally got some cut in the ground which i have been waiting for. Its highest winning mark is only 81 last september however personally i think the horse has improved & has now had 3 runs in the last 4 races at this track. I think the horse rated now 87 has the potential to run a big race coming off a fast pace in this type of field. Sweet Lily won this race last year but hasnt raced for 280 days which is a tall order to overcome. Ave won off 89 last time out & could have improvement in it. I am considering an EW bet on Medici pearl at 20/1 as although i rate 3 or 4 horses above it, there are a number of hold up horses in the race of which Medici Pearl is one of. This may help the horse in those final stages of the race. HIGH HEELED 8pts win @ 5/4 PP MEDICI PEARL 1pt ew @ 20/1 PP

Re: York 24th July (eve) 8.30 York Mister Laurel has been a bit inconsistant since his win at ripon in april but the use of blinkers seemed to help produce a better run last time. A good jockey trainer combo in Hanagan and Fahey and in my opinion is worth taking a chance on tonight. :hope

Re: York 24th July (eve)

7.30 York (1m 2f, Class 1, Gd) Feature race on the evening card. Oaks 3rd HIGH HEELED drops down to listed class after recent 3rd at Haydock in the Lancashire Oaks behind Barshiba (won again since). This horse wont get an easier chance all season & the 2.5L behind Sariska in June is now looking excellent form. As a 3yo, the horse gets 10lb allowance from its elders & on ratings that puts High heeled at least 18lb in front of its nearest rival. Currently 5/4 fav with Paddy power, i cant see it getting any longer than that price. One of the older horses MEDICI PEARL has finally got some cut in the ground which i have been waiting for. Its highest winning mark is only 81 last september however personally i think the horse has improved & has now had 3 runs in the last 4 races at this track. I think the horse rated now 87 has the potential to run a big race coming off a fast pace in this type of field. Sweet Lily won this race last year but hasnt raced for 280 days which is a tall order to overcome. Ave won off 89 last time out & could have improvement in it. I am considering an EW bet on Medici pearl at 20/1 as although i rate 3 or 4 horses above it, there are a number of hold up horses in the race of which Medici Pearl is one of. This may help the horse in those final stages of the race. HIGH HEELED 8pts win @ 5/4 PP MEDICI PEARL 1pt ew @ 20/1 PP
High Heeled 1st @ even Money, thought that was a decent bet tonight :ok