Morlspin vs Geordiegaz Bankroll Challenge - Gaz crowned champion!!

morlspin

Had a grand total of 0 v points and 0 cash in virgin at 7pm tonight and decided to play freerolls to try grind it up see what i can do. f_bankrollcasm_91e99cd.jpg €1.25 winnings for 6th, so good healthy start :ok Now gonna go on Virgin Bingo and get some free money from the daily scratchcard.....wish me luck!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Morlspins Virgin Bankroll Challenge Thanks Helen, Trev Im simply going to play: 1. The Independent League 2. Virgin Freerolls 3. Virgin Daily free scratch card (gtd win of at least 10p) Then once i get to €10 ill play raked hands to get in vroll (2c/4c) After that ill play, €1 5 men stt's then 10 men when i get to €20 Aim is around €500 to pay for flight in november

Re: Morlspins Virgin Bankroll Challenge

V*POINTS GALORE THIS FRIDAY!!
Hi Joe, You recently told us that you wanted to see more V*POINTS promotions on Virgin Games. Well this Friday (24th July) we will be running a DOUBLE V*POINTS DAY on all poker games and bingo tickets!! This is your chance to fill your boots and earn loads of V*POINTS. Don't forget that once you've earned V*POINTS you can trade them for cash into your Virgin Games account, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles, Virgin Vouchers, donations to Virgin Unite or Virgin Experiences. To find out more check the relevant pages on Virgin Poker and Virgin Bingo and take advantage of this 24 hours of V*POINTS fun!!
The Virgin Games team.

Re: Morlspins Virgin Bankroll Challenge My balance is still £0.00 :$ Played the freeroll on Wednesday and was doing really well but with around 40 players left (20 paid) I made some loose calls as was playing about 6 games at once (which is far too many for me) so ended up donking out in 36th! Haven't done the bingo yet, you'll have to show me how to do that morls. :hope for a good week ahead.