Japanese J League (18th/19th July)

Re: Japanese J League (18th/19th July)

SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventYokohama vs Niigata
SelectionYokohama (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date18/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.38 (Lay)
ReasoningThis looks set to be a cracking game this morning with Yokohama entertaining high flying Niigata. The Mariners have not impressed in recent games and despite winning 3-1 in the cup midweek, they have lost their last 2 home games, most recently against a team that sits below them in the table (14th position). They come up against an inform Niigata here who have gained 10pts from their last 12. They have actually won their last 3 away from home without conceding. Recent victories over Kashiwa (4-0 away), Nagoya (2-1 home) and Gamba Osaka (2-0 away) has me questioning why they are available at 5/2 for this game? Even last weeks 2-2 draw against Kawasaki was a very good result and lets face it, Yokohama seem to be underachieving by same way this season. The value is all with the visitors here and I wouldn't put anyone off backing them at a tasty 5/2 but for me, I'll stay boring and lay the home side as I just cannot see them ending Niigata's hot streak.

Re: Japanese J League (18th/19th July) Oita Trinita vs. Urawa RD I will be on Urawa RD. As I mentioned last week with Oita being on such a bad run. Oita sitting on the bottom of the J League ladder and Urawa RD sitting nicely in second. Oita with 14 straight J League match losses now and Urawa on a good form run with last 6 matches producing 5 wins and 1 loss.

Re: Japanese J League (18th/19th July)

SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventYokohama vs Niigata
SelectionYokohama (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date18/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.38 (Lay)
ReasoningThis looks set to be a cracking game this morning with Yokohama entertaining high flying Niigata. The Mariners have not impressed in recent games and despite winning 3-1 in the cup midweek' date= they have lost their last 2 home games, most recently against a team that sits below them in the table (14th position). They come up against an inform Niigata here who have gained 10pts from their last 12. They have actually won their last 3 away from home without conceding. Recent victories over Kashiwa (4-0 away), Nagoya (2-1 home) and Gamba Osaka (2-0 away) has me questioning why they are available at 5/2 for this game? Even last weeks 2-2 draw against Kawasaki was a very good result and lets face it, Yokohama seem to be underachieving by same way this season. The value is all with the visitors here and I wouldn't put anyone off backing them at a tasty 5/2 but for me, I'll stay boring and lay the home side as I just cannot see them ending Niigata's hot streak.
:cheers

Re: Japanese J League (18th/19th July) Why? They have lost only one Home game the last couple of months and that was against a team thats ranked higher than them (Jubilo Iwata). Since then they have lost one away game as well, which was vs Urawa which are ranked 2nd on the table. Chiba has won two away games recently vs Oita Trinita and Nagoya which are both ranked lower than Sanfrecce Hiroshima is. Oita even being stone dead last. I am backing Sanfrecce Hiroshima because I have seem some of their games and I know how agressive they play. They are not in a bad form in my oppinion. They did even get a goal vs Urawa away, a team which is better than them, hence the 2 - 1 result. Betfair @ 1.8, Sanfrecce Hiroshima.