bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE

Chapman

Ok, I received the following email in my 'junk' section, it seems the top 25 qualify for a super sat, I don't have an account with bwin and am not sure if I can play anyway but.....

Hi, Fancy winning a trip to Macau and entry into the Asian Poker Tour? How about the chance to win this for nothing, a big fat £0? Well, guess what? You can! BWin Poker are offering you the chance to do exactly this by taking part in a Freeroll on Tuesday 28th July at 8pm BST. All you need to do is click here and open a real money account. No deposit is necessary. You will find the tournament in the Lobby. The name is: PARTNERS4APTMACAU_UK This tournament is password protected. The password is: ******* The top 25 winners of this tournament win a seat to the qualifier where you can win a seat to the APT Macau worth $8,000. BWin also offer the chance to win days out that money can?t buy, such as training with Real Madrid and a lesson from a star Basketball player. We hope to see you at the tables, and wish you the best of luck!
I'm happy to display the password if a mod confirms its ok (don't want to mess with the PL password policy), as an alternative option I can send the password to a mod who can pass it on to anyone interested? :unsure

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.