Full Tilt Record Breaker - 19th July

avongirl

Play in the Biggest Poker Tournament in History! Register today to play in the The Record Breaker - Full Tilt Poker’s official Guinness World Record™ attempt for Largest Online Poker Tournament. Reserve your seat for $5 or 1,000 Full Tilt Points andcompete forpart of a $250K guaranteed prize pool, with an extra $250K in added prize money. Play for your share of $500,000 on July 19th at 15:05 ET and be a part of poker history. Please Note:

• Due to the large playing field for this tournament, the seating period may last for up to 15 minutes; the seating period begins at 15:05 ET, with the tournament starting at approximately 15:20 ET
  • In order to set the official Guinness World Recordâ„¢, Full Tilt Poker must provide the user name and email address of each participant in The Record Breaker tournament for verification. By registering in The Record Breaker tournament, you authorize Full Tilt Poker to share your username and email address with Guinness World Recordsâ„¢
  • Your email address will only be used by Guinness World Recordsâ„¢ to verify the number of players in the tournament; if you have any questions regarding this issue, please contact Customer Support at [email protected]

Re: Full Tilt Record Breaker - 19th July ... and over in about an hour and a half. :ok Seeing as I don't think I can play on Sunday I wasn't going to pay the $5 to be in it. :lol The Record Breaker tourney is 50000 max entry, so with $250k gtd (@$5 each) plus $250k added, the worst it can be is double value. :ok Seems to be set up to pay 7500 places.

Re: Full Tilt Record Breaker - 19th July

Any bonuses for knocking out a pro?
There is something running in the whole FIVE promo about knocking out the pros so I would think it'll apply to this too. Will look for it next time I'm on. :ok On a side note, am I the only one amazed that Full Tilt is only 5 years old. :loon

over 45k people regged now' date=',how long before Stars will want their record back??[/quote'] Looks like they aren't going to allow Full Tilt to have it at all !! http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/pokerstars-new-guinness-world-record-attempt-19th-july-2009-a-87373/ starts 55 minutes before Full Tilts effort ~ LOL

Looks like they aren't going to allow Full Tilt to have it at all !! http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/pokerstars-new-guinness-world-record-attempt-19th-july-2009-a-87373/ starts 55 minutes before Full Tilts effort ~ LOL
Surely 55 mins or even 5 minutes after would stiffle FT attempt ... not b4 ?? :unsure I'm not even going to delete my DUUUURRR comment lol ..... just ignore this post ..... (tiredness is a poor excuse but I am Very tired ......) ... time doesn't matter obv. :(

Re: Full Tilt Record Breaker - 19th July I was sat out for around the first 30 mins so maybe missed the worst of the donkfest. Seems pretty good to me. I'm sat with 10k at the moment, no idea where that is in the ranks, but still need another 19000 to go out to make the money. :lol

I'm sat with 10k at the moment' date=' no idea where that is in the ranks, but still need another 19000 to go out to make the money. :lol[/quote'] Duncan only lets you go out to make the money when you have 29k chips? :unsure