Is that Aliando?

GaF

Re: Is that Aliando? Hehe - I did wonder how long it would take you to ask ;) The infinity is aggression factor. This is what all the stats are: f_20090712HUDm_2189c28.gif Although our VPIP/PFR stats look identical, the difference between us had me quite intruiged and our style was very different. If we were to graph our VPIP over time, with the vertical axis showing how loose/tight we were (loose at the top and tight at the bottom) and the horizontal axis representing time (and by implication M, I guess) early/deep to the left and late/short to the right, then the two lines would be broadly like an X. Your line would go from top left to bottom right, my line would go from bottom left to top right (maybe with a blip at the end - I seemed to tighten up too much after the bubble burst)

Re: Is that Aliando?

Although our VPIP/PFR stats look identical, the difference between us had me quite intruiged and our style was very different. If we were to graph our VPIP over time, with the vertical axis showing how loose/tight we were (loose at the top and tight at the bottom) and the horizontal axis representing time (and by implication M, I guess) early/deep to the left and late/short to the right, then the two lines would be broadly like an X. Your line would go from top left to bottom right, my line would go from bottom left to top right (maybe with a blip at the end - I seemed to tighten up too much after the bubble burst)
Actually - just looking at it now - not quite as clearcut as I thought. The HUD shows cumulative stats (no filtering by level). You were quite loose early (which put you above me as I'm pretty tight early) but you then tightened up a lot in the mid game and loosened up again at the end. I was uber loose in the mid game, but pretty tight everywhere else. I'll PM you stats for both of us by level last night :ok

I'll PM you stats for both of us by level last night :ok
Thanks. :ok Infinite aggression factor means I never called (while you were collecting stats on me)? Does that exclude all-in situations where I can't raise? Re varying looseness/tightness: I did get very good cards early on (until it was down to about three tables), and around the bubble I got very few cards, and also had a rather awkward stack-size for playing many hands. Also, you were raising most pots just before the bubble, so there weren't many pots I could play without risking all my chips. :tongue2

That surprises me GaF' date='i thought you tightened up mid game:\[/quote'] I do usually - but I had a good stack on this occasion and we were approaching the bubble :) This is the part of the game where I "got busy" - outside of that there were entire levels where I didn't play a hand :loon f_20090712Midm_f063b43.gif

lol - no there are plenty of bragging posts elsewhere ;) McG genuinely cracked me up with that comment!
Hope it didn't put you off :unsure I guessed it was one that only you and slap (and the rail ;)) would understand.