** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Profit in betting with livebetting strategy

There are many strategies to win money in beting. I want to bring in front of you a way to win with live betting in soccer. My strategy is based on under/over betting at a certain periode of game (min.45-min. 80) with odds between 1,50- 3,50, mean value 2,00. With a strike of 60% won bets this strategy bring profit for me. I put under (or ("No goal") or over depending on the dynamic of game, motivation of both teams, their desire for victory or for draw. I analyse both defensive and offensive organisation and movement of defensive and offensive lines, the presence or absence of key player from every compartiment, occasions of goal in first half. Especially the aspects of game in first half help me to take decision in beginning of second half , or the aspect of game at the beginning of second half help me to take decision with 20-10 min. before the final of second half. I will post my bets in my archive only with live bets, so you will see my effectiveness strategy. I hope that my strategy will help the bettors that like live betting