** Poker Tuesday 7th July **

avongirl

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 7th July ** Listening to the poker show last night they mentioned in tonight's $5.50 turbo tourney on Boyles they are giving away a VIP package to the IPO worth $1000 to the winner:ok. Tourney starts (I think) at 9.15 pm password will be given out on the show after 8.00pm also $25 bounties on the presenters. The Poker Show - Live : Home

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 7th July ** If the Virgin site was a woman I reckon I'd be proposing marriage...well a dirty weekend away anyway! As promised the prizes for the independent final went in this morning. Sent off an email regarding two Beat the Bubble claims and these were also paid in double quick time. Add to these the V roll giveaways and the free daily scratchcard:

Virgin Bingo is giving away cash every day on our Free Daily Necker Island Scratchcard. With a jackpot cash prize of £500 up for grabs, it's definitely worth giving our new card a little scratch. Come back every day for a fresh card and a fresh chance to win!
Chuck into the mix any PL tournaments, super fast Vpoint redemption and great customer service and, for me anyway, they are head and shoulders above the rest. Got to love 'em. :ok

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 7th July **

Listening to the poker show last night they mentioned in tonight's $5.50 turbo tourney on Boyles they are giving away a VIP package to the IPO worth $1000 to the winner:ok. Tourney starts (I think) at 9.15 pm password will be given out on the show after 8.00pm also $25 bounties on the presenters. The Poker Show - Live : Home
Also $250 added as well:ok

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 7th July ** I'm impressed with Boyle - they've just let me deposit £3 from Neteller - far better than the sites which insist you deposit more than you need/want. The $5.50 buy in is £3.38 for anyone else just depositing for this tourney :ok Tonight I'm playing: 19:30 Virgin V Roll (RH Freeroll) 21:15 Boyle Poker Show ($5.50) Results: 19:30 2nd for $80.66 21:15 Lost

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 7th July **

Listening to the poker show last night they mentioned in tonight's $5.50 turbo tourney on Boyles they are giving away a VIP package to the IPO worth $1000 to the winner:ok. Tourney starts (I think) at 9.15 pm password will be given out on the show after 8.00pm also $25 bounties on the presenters. The Poker Show - Live : Home
When do they say the password, every half hour?