AFL Round 15

WB 1.55 COLL 2.47 --- -/+ 10.5 --- Etihad ---- Fri, 10 Jul SYD 1.65 ESS 2.25 ---- -/+ 7.5 ---- SCG ------ Sat, 11 Jul CAR 1.25 RICH 4.00 --- -/+25.5 ---- MCG ------ Sat, 11 Jul BRIS 3.35 GEE 1.33 --- +/-20.5 ---- Gabba ---- Sat, 11 Jul ADE 1.14 FRE 5.75 ---- -/+34.5 ---- AAMI ----- Sat, 11 Jul HAW 1.45 ROO 2.77 ---- -/+15.5 ---- Aurora --- Sun, 12 Jul MEL 3.17 PORT 1.36 --- +/-18.5 ---- MCG ------ Sun, 12 Jul WCE 5.12 STK 1.17 ---- +/-31.5 ---- Subiaco -- Sun, 12 Jul Doggies should beat the Pies or better yet EAT THE PIES :lol Good record over them 5/ last 6 and it's at Etihad. Sydney unbeaten @ SCG this year. Blues @ $1.25 is a joke. Took over 3 qtrs to run over the Dockers. Like the Tigers to at least stay in touch at HT. Cats should beat Lions tho any line is a risk considering the game they're coming off. Crows deservedly short. Freo have beaten the line 8/10 times @ AAMI and they do have a fair record over the Crows but they are still missing too many key players so they may trouble for the 1st and maybe 2nd qtr. Hawks @ $1.45. Rubbish! Hawks have had enough embarrassing losses this year and have shown next to nothing for it. Roos have a fair record over the Hawks, have won @ Aurora and are playing better football now than earlier in the year so I see nothing wrong with Roos @ $2.77 and that's why I'm taking them. Port @ $1.36 is a risk vs Dees @ the G but the Dees are at risk of a letdown themselves. Eagles with the 31.5pts start @ home is a bit low considering the Saints just beat the Cats and 40.5 was given to the Eagles-Cats game 4 games ago. Nevertheless I will give it some consideration.

Re: AFL Round 15 Early and quick thoughts muchly (muchly? :unsure) echo yours, oz... ...with one exception. Pretty sure Carlton thump Richmond. Dogs/Pies too close to call for me. Kangas still only av. 41 I50's in their last 5...-17 per game!!...and have given up 61+ in each of their last 3! :eek But, yeah, I totally agree that they are playing Hawthorn, so I've taken +15.5 myself. ;) [May reconsider if Rioli plays...] Cats should beat Lions tho any line is a risk considering the game they're coming off. Yep. Completely uninterested in this game. Still no Drummond, Brennan will miss (how mad was that?!), Rich? Geelong or nothing...(maybe a little bit interested after all ;) ) Crows deservedly short. Freo have beaten the line 8/10 times @ AAMI and they do have a fair record over the Crows but they are still missing too many key players so they may trouble for the 1st and maybe 2nd qtr. Crows just don't have the firepower to give anyone any confidence do they? Will win by somewhere between 20-40 I guess... :\ Port @ $1.36 is a risk vs Dees @ the G but the Dees are at risk of a letdown themselves. Same bet for me as the Sydney/Essendon game...and it won't be either side or an under... :lol Eagles with the 31.5pts start @ home is a bit low considering the Saints just beat the Cats and 40.5 was given to the Eagles-Cats game 4 games ago. And the Saints have beaten both the Crows and Port by more on the road. (And Melbourne @ GC) Nevertheless I will give it some consideration. Me too. :D :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.