** Poker Monday 6th July **

avongirl

Re: ** Poker Monday 6th July **

Yeah not looking good' date=' 20 mins to go and only 20 registered, hopefully be quite a few last minute entrants to get it up to 50. :hope[/quote'] 25 now. Come on! Just looked the levels are 5 minutes, if it starts then it's a turbo!

Re: ** Poker Monday 6th July ** Games for today: 18.15 PKR $250 freeroll - 0 18.30 Blue Square GUKPT Freeroll - 0 19.00 NutsPoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty ($5 + 0.50) - 0 20.00 Betfred $500 added ($1 + 0.10) - 0 20.00 Virgin Independent League Final - 2nd for $513 20.45 PKR APT Macau Final ($300 + 25 - thru $11 then $55 sat) - 3rd :sad Plus a couple of sats for Pokerstars Turbo Takedown :ok - qualified at 2nd attempt Also played a Poker Million freeroll on FTP - 2264 entries, top 27 qualify, 31 left at the moment :hope

Re: ** Poker Monday 6th July ** Sort of disappointed with 4th place in the Final Virgin game...although £150 is better than a kick in the teeth! Really fancy that Vegas trip...mind you hopefully this will carry on for a while yet and it's pretty much PL heavy. Well played all tonight.:clap:clap

Unlucky Washy. I taught her all I know' date=' but she learnt the rest herself! :lol[/quote'] Enjoy the trip m8 - she deserved the win :clap:clap I was very lucky to get that far, helped by my ATo rivering the flush against GG's Aces and another players QQ :\ Well played all ITM

...helped by my ATo rivering the flush against GG's Aces and another players QQ :\
hell...I was in late position with 77 in that hand...would have definitely called one, maybe two but not three...felt so relieved after that fold. :eyes