** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Staking system help :)

Hi all. Im pretty new to this place, and was hoping for a little help with a staking system. Every day I will be betting on 3 or 4 horse races. The odds will be between 0.2 and 3. If the odds are bellow 0.5 then I will be betting the 2nd fav. For example todays racing would have been: moz-screenshot.jpgmoz-screenshot-1.jpgmoz-screenshot-2.jpg Time Fav odd's. 2nd fav odd's. winner 2.30 0.36 4 fav 2.50 1.625 not fav or 2nd fav 3.20 2 fav 4.10 1.25 fav So today I would have bet 4 races. the 2.30 race I would have bet the 2nd fav as the fav odd's were lower than 0.5 2.50 I would have bet the fav and lost 3.20 I would have bet the fav and won 4.10 I would have bet the fav and won. I am looking for a staking system to minimise losses on days where all 4 lose, and maxamise profits when more than one win? Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks. Adam

Re: Staking system help :) In order for a staking plan to help you with your system you have to know few things about your performance like No of bets, roi, winning and loosing odds,etc and all these for different "bands" of odds, 0.5-1, 1-1.5, 1,5-2 etc. If you have such data and your sample is large enough you can alter the stake at different odds bands and boost your profit in the long run. A general rule is if a system is profitable at level stakes it can be "boosted".