Time for a change in voting?

Im having real problems in understanding the thought processes of the members of the house. Freddie has thus far beaten Sophia, Cairon and Angel in evicition battles, yet even though they are constantly irritated by him, they continue to nominate him. Do they not have a brain between them? Can they not see that a change in tactical voting is required? Lets be honest, they must be to a man/woman shitting themselves on a tuesday to hear those words, "In No particular order... Halfwit and.......".

Re: Time for a change in voting? I think it goes to show that although many of the housemates like to think they have a gameplan, none are smart enough to be able to even spell it, let alone actually do anything tactical to influence the outcome of the game in their favour. I do think that if Halfwit comes up against anyone popular or strong, like Chris, Charlie or Rodrigo, things could be much tighter.

Re: Time for a change in voting?

Im having real problems in understanding the thought processes of the members of the house. Freddie has thus far beaten Sophia, Cairon and Angel in evicition battles, yet even though they are constantly irritated by him, they continue to nominate him. Do they not have a brain between them? Can they not see that a change in tactical voting is required? Lets be honest, they must be to a man/woman shitting themselves on a tuesday to hear those words, "In No particular order... Halfwit and.......".
The best thing for Lisa et al would be to vote out anyone who isn't a total arse towards Freddie (Siavash/Marcus maybe Noirin/Rodrigo), try to isolate him completely. Plus at least 2 of those would have a shot a beating Freddie Head to Head. You can't discuss nominations, I'm sure you'd get away with saying something like 'imagine Freddie was stuck in the house with the people he disliked the most, do you think he'd stay'. TBH though Karly, Kris, Lisa, Charlie and Sophie would probably be too thick to understand any kind of subtle comment like that (Lisa and Kris may pick up on what you were hinting at).

Re: Time for a change in voting? http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2520613/Marcus-up-against-Freddie.html One suspects Endemol will have a "Fook it! They're all bloody up for eviction!" week in lieu of nominations. Five-in-a-row for Freddie now! Must be some sort of nominations record. EDIT: D'OH!! Didn't read this! Charlie, Kris and Sophie up for nomination instead! :( http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2521005/Charlie-Kris-and-Sophie-are-up-for-eviction.html

Re: Time for a change in voting? I'd be tempted to get on Halfwit. He's going to have a tougher time up against those 4. Previously he's been up against vastly inferior housemates. This week, it definitely won't be as one sided.

Re: Time for a change in voting?

I'd be tempted to get on Halfwit. He's going to have a tougher time up against those 4. Previously he's been up against vastly inferior housemates. This week' date=' it definitely won't be as one sided.[/quote'] H2H, against any of those housemates, I would fancy him to beat them all comfortabely. With the votes being split between them though, it could make it a little closer. Kris to go though, the bookies are never THAT much wrong. He was hovering around the 1/12 mark, the last I looked.

Re: Time for a change in voting? Kris gone. Nominations were a day early on Sunday night and Karly and Noirin proved to be the least popular. Sophie and Siavash lose their 'No Swearing' challenge and are also up for eviction. New housemates arrive this Friday. Karly is the favourite to be gone ahead of Noirin with Sophie and Siavash deemed to be safe.

Re: Time for a change in voting? Today's Bettingzone Market News: 1410: It looks like Karly Ashworth's days in the Big Brother house could be limited after the Scottish beauty was put up for eviction by her fellow housemates, with Coral going 1/10 that she leaves on Friday. The 21-year-old was nominated along with Noirin, Sophie and Siavash, the latter two being up as a punishment for discussing nominations. "Early indications are that Karly will be out next," said Coral spokesman Gary Burton. "We laid 12/1 to a few shrewdies prior to nominations, and when it was confirmed she was up punters were quick to snap up the 1/8 and force us to cut the price again."

Re: Time for a change in voting? I'm surprised that Karly is so short. I'd definitely make her favourite, but Noirin will surely run her close. Also surprised that this week Freddie didn't receive a single vote. Looks like the housemates somehow managed to read this thread.

Re: Time for a change in voting? After last night's show, i'd be surprised if you can get any odds at all on Karly. She's blown it by spending all her time with brummy lesbo who just sits on her lazy a**e all day smoking fags. Thought Karly was ok at the start, didnt seem to be a bitch, but thats all changed now. Bye bye Karls