Finland, 27-28th of June

TPS - Mypa 1st half over 0,75 1,70 7/10 @188bet TPS plays first halves differently than most of the football teams. They'll attack straight from the begininng. Mypa's coach Janne Lindberg says they have put an extra emphasis on goal scoring. TPS's last 6 games have had 1,83 goals scored on the first half per game. I think 1st half over is playable here with odds 1,55 or higher.

Re: Finland, 27-28th of June

Why are HJK Helsinki playing at a neutral ground?
It is not really neutral, about 20 metres from their usual home ground, which has been under renovation because of the WOMEN EURO 2009 to start in August. There is a new natural grass installed. So, home advantage still, but this game is played on natural grass instead of the usual artificial, and the stadium is also smaller. All of this favours Inter Turku. In the pic olympic stadium, finnair stadium, and pallokenttä 1 & 2. http://www.pjoy.fi/galleria/keskusta/0504243980.htm

Sport Football (Finland)
Event TPS Turku-Mypa
Selection TPS Turku
Strength 10/10
Date 27/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >10bet @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning TPS Turku deal 3rd in Finland, with real chances to catch the first place. Turku won with Rovaniemi 3:2, 4:2 with lahti and 3:0 with kuopio.mypa defeat 2:0 in Kuopio, but lost the parties with VPS Vaasa and jaro, 0:2 and 0:3. mypa deal only 9th place .turku is clear favorite in this match, because is in better form than mypa .

Sport Football (Finland)
Event TPS Turku-Mypa
Selection TPS Turku
Strength 10/10
Date 27/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >10bet @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning TPS Turku deal 3rd in Finland' date=' with real chances to catch the first place. Turku won with Rovaniemi 3:2, 4:2 with lahti and 3:0 with kuopio.mypa defeat 2:0 in Kuopio, but lost the parties with VPS Vaasa and jaro, 0:2 and 0:3. mypa deal only 9th place .turku is clear favorite in this match, because is in better form than mypa .
If you really fancy TPS there are odds over 2 available for instance at 188bet and sbobet. Against some of the well-established tipsters I can not see beyond a low-scoring game where also MyPa has a chance. This is a goalless draw to me, or at least strong u 2.5... well the line seems to be 2.25 actually. Whatever MyPa coach has said about creating goal chances there really is no depth and skill in the team to score, but they do defend quite well despite having a goalie who is rather poor than mediocre.

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Haka-Jaro
Selection Haka
Strength 10/10
Date 28/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >10bet @ 1.72 (Back)
Reasoning haka won 3:0 at home with lahti in the last stage and jaro made 0:0 on own land with mariehamn.If will win the match, haka could be an advance of four points to 2nd place .Jaro is on 6th place and I do not think that the guests have higher claims than this place.I believe that this will be a balanced match, the final score will be probably 2:1.

Sport Football (Finland)
Event HJK Helsinki-Inter Turku
Selection Under 2,5 Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 28/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >Bet365 @ 1.66 (Back)
Reasoning Sport Football (Finland) Event HJK Helsinki-Inter Turku Selection Inter Turku x2 double chance Strength 10/10 Date 28/06/2009 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.66 (Back) Reasoning: Helsinki and inter Turku meet today in a very balanced match.both teams marks few goals.helsinki lost 0:1 in Rovaniemi, and home won 1:0 with tampere.Inter Turku won home with honka 2: 1 and lost 0:1 with vaasa.maybe the game tends to an equal, but certainly I think that will be with under 2.5 goals.I bet under. Excuse-me for mistake.Under is bet fair.