State of origin game 2

NSW VS Queensland kickoff:8 :10 pm AEST venue :ANZ Stadium ,sydney weather forecast for the game day : Fine must win game for NSW just to stay alive in the series(queensland having won the first game) my prediction:queensland win why?queensland's got too much class!!!

Re: State of origin game 2

harke' date=' when you find out what day this is played please let us know. In the meantime I'll just keep checking the TV at 8:10pm each day. :lol[/quote'] oopsss.... its on 24 june 2009..that is today (as of australia) ....!!!

Re: State of origin game 2 80 min draw @ 23.00 Sportsbet I pretty much take this every Origin game. With NSW at home though I think it's an even better proposition and probably the best chance this year of the draw coming up. Still waiting for NSW team news before having a first try scorer bet. Don't really like to bet anything other than the draw and first try in Origin for some strange reason. Will consider Farah MOTM depending on team news.

Re: State of origin game 2 2PTS NSW to bt Queensland - Betfair @ 2.36 I have no doubt that Queensland are the better of the two sides and if the backs get enough ball i think they usuallly win well, however they have struggled in recent years in sydney and although they have picked up in the last couple of years with the same squad as today i fancy the blues to nick this one and take the game to a decider In Brisbane. The NSW team selection does worry me and i still cant believe Noddy Kimmorley didnt get the nod given how he has got the Dogs around the park this year. Ive mentioned the Maroons backs and i think that these two teams are fairly even in the Forwards with NSW possibly shading it for me. Home field advantage and rumours of a virus sweeping through the Maroons camp is making me have a punt on the blues.

Re: State of origin game 2 NSW win by 1-12 margin (3.45 @ centrebet) Like the look of the Blues to bounce back here given that they figured the Maroons out in the last 20 minutes of the first game and should use that knowledge to work the ball around the ruck and tire out the big Maroon pack. Rumours of some the northerners with a vorus sweeping the team but ignoring that, the Blues ahve won 10 of the last 12 games played at this venue and they should be better defensively than in the 20 minute spell in the first game where they allowed 3 tries to be scored on them. The Maroons will keep it close but the Blues to level the series and then we go north for the decider

Re: State of origin game 2 Queensland -4.5 @$2.10 with centrebet Blues playing in front of their home fans of 80,000 will be a big test for the classy Reds, with NSW facing a record 4-0 series loss if they loose tonights game. NSW team have had a very inturupted lead up with several injuries and withdrawls and although the Reds have reported a virus effecting several players i think it's a smokescreen. When you look at the match winners in both teams the reds have it all over the Blues as they have no weakness in their team and although it will be a close game the class of the Reds will cover the -4.5.

Re: State of origin game 2 Blues were pathetic in first half, if it wasn't for two bad decisions by video ref Bill Harrigan(again), plus an intercept try by Haynes off Billy Slater, the Reds would have been up by 30 at half time. Reds then defended in the second half and scored a try in the last minute for a well deserved win. It would have been criminal if the Blues had won this game after their first half performance and the NSW selectors should hang their heads in shame and resign then hopefully get selectors who will pick the right players and give NSW a chance. :wall