Thursday 25 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lillestrøm SK v Molde (18:00 BST) 2.65 3.5 2.9 100.79 %
maximize.gif Brann v Aalesunds FK (20:00 BST) 1.72 3.95 6.1 99.60 %
Tuesday 23 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Notodden FK v Nybergsund (18:35 BST) 2.3 3.65 3.4 100.29 %
Wednesday 24 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hønefoss BK v Haugesund (18:00 BST) 2.35 3.5 3.25 101.89 %

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June.

nyberg. has a few injured players like Durakovic' date=' Buer Johansen.Are they important. The odds on Norweytips.no on notodden is 2.0,in my local is 2.3[/quote'] I think important, I go for Notoden -0.5 10/10! Good Luck!

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. I note that the last 2 times they play Notodden won 1 nil so I have gone for under 2.5 goals at 2.25 with bet 365. I hope the missing players for the away team do not mean they get thrashed. A 1-0 or 2-0 nil win for Notodden would be good for us all. Good luck guys :hope

Valarenga 100% win against Bodo/Glimt. :) well 99.9%
Vålerenga are only 2 2 3 9-11 at home and although Bodø/Glimt have only drawn 2 away (Tromsø and Sandefjord) I don't think there's much value in the home teamat around 1/2. Tromsø are only 1 4 1 6-7 at home and I like the look of Viking not to lose there. They're 2 2 2 5-6 away and one of the defeats was at Rosenborg. It's 9/4 the draw and 11/5 for the away so I'm thinking of two doubles with Rosenborg (7/10)... or maybe Odd (3/5).

I note that the last 2 times they play Notodden won 1 nil so I have gone for under 2.5 goals at 2.25 with bet 365. I hope the missing players for the away team do not mean they get thrashed. A 1-0 or 2-0 nil win for Notodden would be good for us all. Good luck guys :hope
Not even close eh with 5 goals scored:cry

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Valarenga got a great head to head record v Bodo so looking at a -1 ah double with Turku from Finland which pays 1.78 which would be a nice return. Fancy Rosenborg but their run has to end soon so not prepared to chuck them into a treble

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. I have had a look at todays matches and there could easily be some profit collected when looking at the match-ups compared with form and trends. A short preview on all matches and my chosen picks will be posted. Follow at own risk, but the stakes chosen inclines which one I would prefer the most.

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Fredrikstad - Lyn The homeside got two of their key players expelled in their last one, Gashi and Martinsen. That would incline that they will use striker Johansson as the partner of Piroja in the central defence. The spot was at first ment for full-back Cwartek, but he is out injured and won`t be ready for this one. For a team that has started to have severe problems in that area of the field, problems will yet occur. And to add that first goalie Lasse Staw won`reach this one either does not make it better. Otherwise, the loss of Gashi will present a chance for "out of favour" Wehrmann to redeem himself after he was not offered a new contract for the club. Knowing the australian pretty well, I strongly questions his motivation today. He has tended to do things his way throughout his career, and when he is back in action because there are no other options I don`t see him extremely motivated. The visitors has improved themselves lately. Going 0-5-3 the last eight is not that good, but at least they have started to find the net, whcig they had big issues with earlier on. No new injury worries in the squad, which means that they could field the same eleven as in the last three if coach Bergersen wants to. Against a heavy struggling Fredrikstad side that struggles with both injuries and form Lyns may have a brilliant chance getting their first away win of the season, and then of course a draw is even more likely. Lyn, +0.5, (value above 1.85) 4/10

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Tromsø - Viking The homeside has struggled of late. And as media and coach Høgmo has stated himself, the lack of consistency and key players being out are the reasons. For today centre-back Tore Reginussen and striker Sigurd Rushfeldt are still out. Full-back Tom Høgli will return to the squad though. Their last matches against Sandefjord and Strømsgodset, they should have won. But the lack og being able to keep the lead until the last minutes destroyed the six points in both matches. At home 1-4-1 is the stat, which inclines which kind of trouble the team has finsihing off their contenders. The visitors led by Uwe Rösler has chosen to play the tactical card when visiting. Laying low and waitingfor counters (which they arent good at) has shown a stat of 2-2-2 and gd of 5-6. I don`t see they would change that way of playing when they arrive Tromsø. The major reason I believe Tromsø finally could get a win at home again is the missings in Vikings midfield. Both "workhorses" Andre Danielsen and Jone Samuelsen are out, which will favour Tromsøs midfielders Haugen and Knarvik who are very alike the Vikings in attitude towards the game. Also that the visitors has not impressed anyone this season, being placed in the middle, and I suspect them staying there until the end of the campaign. Another worry is that the budget cuttings in Norway has reached the club also. Some of the players that are among the starters today are in danger, and that will effect them, even if they state to the media that it don`t matter at all. Value on the homeside as i see it... Tromsø, -0.5 (Value above 2.02) 3/10

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Start - Sandefjord The homeside was blown to pieces by a rejuvenated Stabæk side (0-5) in their last one. A result that would raise many eyebrows if you were to look at the single result. That being said, they played without both central halves, Borgersen & Goodson, while strike Hulsker was out suspended. The two first named are back and ready to stabilize the defence again. Hulsker, however is still suspended. 3-3-1 at home is a stat they could be proud of, knowing that they play good and creative footy. Against Molde in their last home game (2-2) they were unlucky and should have won. Their oppsition today is in free-fall as expected after the unnatural good start of the season. 0-2-4 in the last six inclines the notion heavily. In the loss versus Vålerenga (0-2) they had their first shot on goal after 75 minutes of play, and when coach Walker publicly states to the news that he don`t what is wrong, the story tells itself. To fix those issues in four days is highly unlikely imo, even if they have a full squad to count on. The problem lies in mentality and morale. As I see it, this one could be the perfect opportunity for extremely creative Bolanos to redeem himself somewhat after some poor matches after returning from national team match-up a couple of weeks ago. Start, -0.75 (Value above 1.90) 4/10

hi kimera! happy to see you here? how's your new flat? i have a quition about lynn: don't they have also economic issues and if yes does'nt it has any influence on the players? thanks

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Odd Grenland - Strømsgodset When going 5-1-0 at home sure shows where Odd is the most dangerous side. And also to know that they will get back key midfielder Simen Brenne and could use the whole potential of their squad makes me even more sure about this one. The only notion that could keep me from going all-in on this well-playing side is that they are as all other teams about to slip sometime. Even if they are tremendous at home I can`t see them going without loosing forever. Still, when they face the poorest travelling side today, It will not come today. Godset fought hard, beating Tromsø 2-1 intheir last home game, but as I said, it was at home. 0-1-5 when visiting shows what kind of trouble they are in when they try to do their best. Against Rosenborg in their last away match they lost 0-3, and even if Rosenborg did not score before the 82`was past, Godset did not produce anything in that match. Havent it been for an in-form Moldskred in net, the result would have been far, far worse. Returning to the squad is Sankoh, Nordkvelle while Nystrøm is back but benched. That means the team is strengthened, but they still miss key striker Marcus Pedersen. A clear home win for me, and if Odd will slip, it won`t be today imo. Odd, -1 (Value above 1.80) 4/10

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Vålerenga - Bodø/Glimt The homeside has really shaped up after a terrible start of the campaign. Going 5-1-1 the last seven matches has brought them up to 4th spot and is in a challenging position when it comes to fighting for medals. Coach Andresen has had the joy of nearly keeping all his players fit for the last month or so. Today, only full-back Dos Santos and forward Fredheim Holm are out. 2-2-3 at home is not the best however. In their last home match they lost 0-1 to Stabæk in a match that they should at least scored three to four goals. They bounced back beating Sandefjord comfortably 2-0 in the last round. Glimt on the other hand showed some improvement holding off Lillestrøm to 1-1 at home last round. Before that they have had heeps of problems. When travelling of late, which has proven to be thier main problem, they have gone 0-0-3 and 0-11 in gd (cup-loss versus Alta is counted in the stat). Fans have been worried and with real reasons as key players have looked uninterested and totally out of form. Versus Lillestrøm coach Ingebregtsen let out bench players Odoro and Stensland who both provided with some much-needed offence. And if I knew that they were fully fit today I would be more skeptical, but Stensland is in major doubt, while key defender and best player in the team so far Per Verner Rønning will not travel. Also there is doubts of Hamoud and Konradsen. Defintely out are Ludvigsen, Sakariassen, Forn and Bjørdal. In other words an already struggling side, both in form and status in squad, visits a Vålerenga side that is heading the opposite way. Definite home win for me, the question is how big it will be... Vålerenga, -1.25 (Value above 1.85) 4/10

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Rosenborg - Stabæk This one may be do or break for the teams that want to challenge the superior rosenborg for the title. They have already gotten themself a 7 point lead where Molde stands alone be that close. So far this season the team has been superb in almost everything they have done. The only thing that I see has been an issue is the effectiveness. I had a medium+ stake on them to beat Godset by two goals, and I have to admit I started to sweat when they blew chance after chance before finally finding the net when 10 minutes remaning. For this one Dorsin and Iversen are reported back in action, while Sapara and Lustig are still missing. The return of striker Iversen is vital, while not having Sapara back could mean the opposite. Is Stabæk back and ready to fight for medals now? That is the major question I ask myself everytime I do research about the side. They have now won three in a row and the signs are up, but will they be able to continue the good run they are in? As I see it, they are the only side in the league that can match the superb Rosenborg when it comes to quality, and when looking at form and the increasing presence of key players in Stabæk that has started to blossom of late (Kobayashi, Nannskog, partly Hoff), Rosenborg could really be in for a fight today. This one is sent live on norwegian telly, and I do see an entertaining battle coming. Gunning for the overs, looking at Rosenborg getting paid for their creative advantages while Nannskog and company will threathen a Rosenborg defence that has yet to be truly tested this season. I will also have a small one on the visitors, low stakes though, but they could be the team that breaks "the cycle" in the 9-5-0 stat of Rosenborg... Over 2.5/3 (Value above 1.90) 4/10 Stabæk, +0.75 (Value above 2.02) 2/10

hi kimera! happy to see you here? how's your new flat? i have a quition about lynn: don't they have also economic issues and if yes does'nt it has any influence on the players? thanks
Doing good thanks!:ok Well, all clubs in the league are facing economic issues these days. The thing with Lyn is that they have had those kind of problems many season in a row and has coped with as best as they can. In other words, for them its quite natural you could say. Its probably much worse for other clubs that suddenly has found themself in this kind of situation. Nearly all teams are talking about cutting in budgets, so to target Lyn in special does not mean much...

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Thanks for the quality reviews Kimera. Makes my -1 home win for Valarenga look good and i do fancy odd however their head to head reading against their opponents causes me some concern having lost to them on the last 3 games. The same applies to start who have also lost the last 3 times against tonights opponents, good luck with the bets everyone.

Vålerenga are only 2 2 3 9-11 at home and although Bodø/Glimt have only drawn 2 away (Tromsø and Sandefjord) I don't think there's much value in the home teamat around 1/2. Tromsø are only 1 4 1 6-7 at home and I like the look of Viking not to lose there. They're 2 2 2 5-6 away and one of the defeats was at Rosenborg. It's 9/4 the draw and 11/5 for the away so I'm thinking of two doubles with Rosenborg (7/10)... or maybe Odd (3/5).
Thanks for the great info Kimera! In view of the team news and points you make, there's a bit more value in Vålerenga than I realised. I'm going to swerve the Tromsø game completely and take Odd, although I see that the price has come in a little.

SportFootball (Norway)
EventStart vs Sandefjord
SelectionOver 2.5 Goals
Strength10/10
Date24/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningIn the last 5 meetings between these sides when Start have been at home, 4 have finished over 2.5 goals. In Starts last 6 home games, 5 have finished over 2.5 goals. 3 of Sandejfords 5 recent away games have also finished with at least 3 goals. Good enough value on offer for me here as I think there will be goals in this one.
SportFootball (Norway)
EventOdd Grenland vs Stromsgodset
SelectionOdd Grenland (-1)
Strength10/10
Date24/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 2.50 (Back)
ReasoningFantastic value on offer here. Grenland sit 3rd in the table with their opponents 4th bottom. Their last 3 games have seen them win by at least 2 goals against stronger opponents. Stroms are very poor on the road having lost 4 of their last 5 and the most recent 2 by at least 2 goals.
SportFootball (Norway)
EventValerenga vs Bodo Glimt
SelectionValerenga (-1)
Strength10/10
Date24/06/2009
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 2.12 (Back)
ReasoningValerenga come into this in fantastic form whereas Bodo sit 2nd bottom in table. Bodo have lost 3 of their last 4 and have scored just 1 in the process whilst conceding 12 goals. Valerenga are very strong at home and have won their 2 most recent games so will surely fancy their chances of a comfortable victory here.

Re: Norway, Midweek, 23-25th of June. Regarding Lillestrom - Molde, i think a good bet can be over 2.75. Molde performs well away,they have some very fast players dangerous on counters:Thioune is back in midfield while Mostrom should start upfront with the 2 Diouf,Lillestrom has more problems about injuries but the team shouldn't be too different respect last match away against Bodo. Olivier Occean, Khaled Mouelhi, Pål Steffen Andresen, Lars Kristian Eriksen are still out while Kristoffer Tokstad, Arild Sundgot and Edwin Eziyodawe have more possibilities to play (source aftenposten.no) aboveall the last two are potentially two regulars. Guess skills of both can make over 2.75 as possible outcome, allthought Molde often misses lot of chances to score but don't think this will be a boring game.

Regarding Lillestrom - Molde, i think a good bet can be over 2.75. Molde performs well away,they have some very fast players dangerous on counters:Thioune is back in midfield while Mostrom should start upfront with the 2 Diouf,Lillestrom has more problems about injuries but the team shouldn't be too different respect last match away against Bodo. Olivier Occean, Khaled Mouelhi, PÃ¥l Steffen Andresen, Lars Kristian Eriksen are still out while Kristoffer Tokstad, Arild Sundgot and Edwin Eziyodawe have more possibilities to play (source aftenposten.no) aboveall the last two are potentially two regulars. Guess skills of both can make over 2.75 as possible outcome, allthought Molde often misses lot of chances to score but don't think this will be a boring game.
thanks for ur preview Better, though it wasn over, i played branna nd molde double, and made a profit :cheers