AFL Round 13

Fri ESS 2.60 vs CARL 1.50 ----- +/- 12.5 Sat COLL 1.09 vs FREO 7.50 ---- -/+ 41.5 ADEL 1.25 vs SYD 4.00 ----- -/+ 25.5 BRIS 1.06 vs MELB 9.00 ---- -/+ 45.5 WCE 2.88 vs HAWKS 1.42 --- +/- 16.5 Sun GEEL 1.04 vs PORT 11.00 --- -/+ 50.5 NTH MELB 6.05 vs WB 1.13 - +/- 36.5 ST K 1.07 vs RICH 8.65 ---- -/+ 44.5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AFL Round 13 Wow! We are all spoilt for choice here aren't we? :loon Sarcasm intended. All favs under $1.51; 5 under $1.14! Think the bookies are tempting us with some lines here or am I just being Captain Obvious? Ess vs Carl will be a high scorer. That's a given. And between these 2 and Collingwood, the dog was been winning most of these of late. Bombers have won the last 4 vs Carl as well, last 2 as dogs naturally. Freo don't play well in Vic lost last 12 games I think, last win was Rnd 4, 2007 vs Melb. Should've won a few more since then esp Nth Melb few rounds ago. They won't win here (and of course I'm disregarding their last game vs Geel) but they tend to turn up for the Pies as their record against them suggests - 6/ last 10 so I would be surprised if the Dockers didn't give something here :hope Concerns here are the Pies incentive other than winning is % and a big win will get them close to Carlton, as well as the unpredictability of Freo's young team. Harvey has them playing with endeavour (who doesn't like that?) but as expected their turnovers are going to hurt them. The 1/2 time line is 20.5 pts - maybe there is food for thought there in case the game blows out :unsure Crows are surprisingly short but then I see they've won 9 /last 10 vs the Swans (incl 5/6 at the SCG). I think Sydney's finals campaign is over. Last game vs Pies was a heartbreaker so not sure how they'll back up here and they've yet to win away this yr tho really should've beaten Hawks recently. 25.5 pts is a hell of a start tho. I might sleep on this one :unsure Should be a handy % boost for Bris over Melb. Nothing else to see here :zzz It's been said all year (by Taz) and Hawks (6-6 and

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.