** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

HELP!!!! Where I am meant to post ......

HELP!!!! Where I am meant to post sports-punters tips? Here it is anyway! Lady Royal Oak ew 40/1 Just the one run where it appeared a stronger jockey, which iyt now has, would have helped. Prim facie out faced with some of these but cant help noticing that some of the bigger bookis are obviousy having nibbles

Re: HELP!!!! Where I am meant to post ......

HELP!!!! Where I am meant to post sports-punters tips? Here it is anyway! Lady Royal Oak ew 40/1 Just the one run where it appeared a stronger jockey, which iyt now has, would have helped. Prim facie out faced with some of these but cant help noticing that some of the bigger bookis are obviousy having nibbles
There are daily threads for each meeting, where is your horse running and what time?

Re: HELP!!!! Where I am meant to post ...... Thanks - will no doubt find my way around in due course!!! You'll be old one day :) Thanks. Just in case I dont find it in time : Say No Now Say No Now Ascot 5.30 Respectable form and a reasonable weight and another being nibbled at. I also think the high(ish) draw is a benefit - even though there is said to be no advantage at Ascot

Re: HELP!!!! Where I am meant to post ...... Ken - I've copied your post for the 5.30 Ascot race to the correct thread. Just a bit of advice - when you put your post on Sports Punter provide the odds, bookies and reasoning etc and then just copy the whole thing and paste it into the relevant thread in the racing section on here to save you typing it all out again. :ok