** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where do I post Sports-Punter.com tips?

Sure I am being dumb (not unknown!!) but I can't see where I am meant to be posting "write-ups" re the (excellent!) Sports-Punter.com competition? If it is here then her it is!! : 14.10 Worcester - Zuwaar This is a desperate contest. The bottom weight Miss Phoebe might be the pick on form bu this is her fifth race in little over a month - a stiff task for a 4YO filly and the top weight carries 11-12 - plenty for an animal of its limited ability. Zuwaar has won a decent handicap (flat) at Haydock, has the assistance of AP McCoy and comes from a decent yard. Unless it is totally incapable of jumping it must have an outstanding chance.

Where do I post Sports-Punter.com tips? Sure I am being dumb (not unknown!!) but I can't see where I am meant to be posting "write-ups" re the (excellent!) Sports-Punter.com competition? If it is here then her it is!! : 14.10 Worcester - Zuwaar This is a desperate contest. The bottom weight Miss Phoebe might be the pick on form bu this is her fifth race in little over a month - a stiff task for a 4YO filly and the top weight carries 11-12 - plenty for an animal of its limited ability. Zuwaar has won a decent handicap (flat) at Haydock, has the assistance of AP McCoy and comes from a decent yard. Unless it is totally incapable of jumping it must have an outstanding chance.

Re: Where do I post Sports-Punter.com tips? You have to start a thread in the appropriate forum (If there is not already one) So for example this bet would be in 'At the races' forum and there is no thread so create one titled 'Worcester 17th June'. good luck :ok