Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 14th

210 Stratford : Nordwind 103 Nordwind, 96 Classic Swain, 86 Persian Warrior I ought to know these rivals by now but its still a puzzle as both Nordwind and Classic Swain have had temperament problems in the past, last time out both looked quite genuine but dont think just any jockey would have won on Classic Swain last time. Looks to like dictating and this track suits that style for sure. Nordwind has a few pounds to find on OR's but has been very impressive lately. Persian Warrior beat Classic Swain when they met before but will find it harder here and Eddie Dowling was claimed out of Gordon Elliots yard at Perth and AP has been booked, looks to need to improve quiet a lot to bother the front two. At the prices this morning I have to go with Nordwind as I still have a doubt about Classic Swain being able to dominate like last time. If the race goes to plan Nordwind should get a good pace and his turn of foot over the last may be enough to out run and out battle the fav.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 14th ESTEEM MACHINE 2.30 Salisbury. 1 point each way Super Nap. Hadn't been performing with any vigour, but dropped in weights last time and ran a much better race, despite being unlucky in running. Handles the quick conditions and the trip isn't a problem, but the main thing that attracts me to him is the fact that he's allowed to race off the same mark of 82 today. That tells me that if firing like last time, then he should in all honesty go very close. Eddie Ahern riding as well as he ever has done and so if the horse wants it, it's there for him today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.