Leicester - 13/6/09

8.40 Reject 5/6 cor 10 pts Haggas has been in decent form and I have noticed that some his going in handicap first time have been going quite well which isn’t surprising given who he learnt his trade off and I think this is another who has a good chance in a handicap first time off 75. He has got better with every run so far this season. Initially se showed little on debut but he has stepped up on that each time. Firstly to come second at rip if not still beaten a fair way and then to bolt up really at ham. It may not have been a brilliant race that day although the third was a well beaten second afterwards. However he did it in good fashion and looked a bit more straight forward than previously. The time was also pretty good and better than the handicap that day over the distance. Given his upward profile I think he could go well her off 75 in not the most competitive race of all time.

Re: Leicester - 13/6/09 6.40 Leicester Affirmatively could benefit from Andrea Atzeni's 5 lb claim here and go close in this fillies handicap. She wasn't disgraced when third behind Feeling Foxy at Lingfield last time out and races off a 5 lb lower turf mark here. Although her best form of late has come on artifical surfaces, she did win on this sort of ground at Windsor as a juvenile so I'm giving her another chance. 8/1 Bet 365. 7.40 Leicester Lenny Bee looks well handicapped and is sure to find races off this sort of mark, but Bahamian Babe will find this much easier than some of her recent assignments and showed up well to a point at York, latest. She looked a smart filly in the making at the start of her career and don't think you lose that ability overnight. 9/1 Coral. 8.10 Leicester The old boy Will He Wish retains his appetite at 13, evidenced when second in this grade at Yarmouth last time out off this mark. Matthew Davies took off 7 lbs but Andrea Atzeni takes off 5 lbs and I actually this he is now better off after that change in pilot. He's won at the course before and has been running consistently this year. 7/2 Hills.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.