** Poker Sunday 14th June **

avongirl

Re: ** Poker Sunday 14th June ** Hmmmm doing well in Super Series until two crazy beats running. 99 flop comes 7810 all spades i have 9s jack comes on turn other guy pushes all in I call he has ak???? and catches 4th spade on end for 4 flush. Closely followed by aq with aaj flop. 77 pushes all in on flop for my final 3k and rivers the 7 lol. Any ideas????

Re: ** Poker Sunday 14th June ** :sad I posted a day or two ago that I qualified for the Stars mega-200-seat-guaranteed-super-duper-WSOP-main-event qualifier tonight. I've decided to unregister. I'm not feeling in best form for a long night, and if I did qualify it would be a bit of a hassle to organize time off this year, so I decided that it would be sensible to save the $W for another occasion.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 14th June **

:sad I posted a day or two ago that I qualified for the Stars mega-200-seat-guaranteed-super-duper-WSOP-main-event qualifier tonight. I've decided to unregister. I'm not feeling in best form for a long night, and if I did qualify it would be a bit of a hassle to organize time off this year, so I decided that it would be sensible to save the $W for another occasion.
So that explains why I couldn't find you :unsure :hope to Rich and whoever else is trying

Re: ** Poker Sunday 14th June **

So that explains why I couldn't find you :unsure :hope to Rich and whoever else is trying
Thanks Mcg :ok With 8021 entries it could (:hope) be a long night - 233 seats up for grabs, I'm 2107/6687 at first break with 4k chips (3k starting stack).