** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russia - Premier League 13-14.06

13.06 14:00 Rubin Kazan - FK Rostov

13.06 15:30 Spartak Moscow - FK Khimki

13.06 16:30 Dinamo Moscow - Kuban Krasnodar

Played in Khimki 14.06 10:30 Tom Tomsk - Amkar Perm 14.06 13:00 FK Moscow - CSKA Moscow 14.06 15:30 Saturn Moscow Region - Lokomotiv Moscow 14.06 18:00 Spartak Nalchik - FC Zenit St. Petersburg

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 as for me i will defenatly bet on Spartak but i guess he want win by a lot of goals over Khimki.It doesn't matter that Khimki is the first tema to be relegated.Then i dunno maybe i try Dinamo Moscow but yet not sure.What i will try for sure is Lokomotiv to win over Satunr @ 2 and with Semin being back as couch of Lokomotiv give's him a big motivation.Or i try x2 it is for sure i guess i am sure for 99% that Lokomotiv won't lose it i guess even win it !Then i guess i try Zenith away with 1.72 over Spartak from Nalchik ! i guess Zenit has nothing to lose they have already lost a lot of game's and tied so must win! But other thing is Advokat that is already not interested in Zenith i guess.But i think i try and risk Zenith ! As i am ther fan the same as CSKA but abut them i don;t have no cluew atm. so i keep on looking for a new's and hope soon i give something good for you ! Good luck with your bet's!

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 The H2H and unsettled form of Spartak has put me off backing them at such low odds, tbh. I'd definitely prefer Dinamo M. @ comparatively higher odds, but something tells ,e not to back them either. BTW, there is one more match @ Terek Grozny, but it is witdrawn from the vast majority of bookies.

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06

The H2H and unsettled form of Spartak has put me off backing them at such low odds' date=' tbh. I'd definitely prefer Dinamo M. @ comparatively higher odds, but something tells ,e not to back them either. BTW, there is one more match @ Terek Grozny, but it is witdrawn from the vast majority of bookies.[/quote'] Ye you are right about Dinamo ! Becouse teams from 1 division such as Kuban and Rostov has shown good games wining such big teams like Zenith and CSKA! but playing away is not so good for them as i can see they play better( and more confident) at home so i guess it worth trying Kerzakov to score anytime for Dinamo it is worth being betted then Dinamo to win it :);)

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 I will probably be backing Rostov, Khimki and Kuban on the handicap as I think the odds for the home sides are too short. I read on another forum that there was something strange about the Terek Grozny match and people there were getting excited about odds of 2.1 but I can't see why. Pinnacle being slow to post odds for Russia so I don't have them for the AH.

I will probably be backing Rostov, Khimki and Kuban on the handicap as I think the odds for the home sides are too short. I read on another forum that there was something strange about the Terek Grozny match and people there were getting excited about odds of 2.1 but I can't see why. Pinnacle being slow to post odds for Russia so I don't have them for the AH.
Because the best you get on Betfair now, for example, is 1.4 and still falling - was 2+ on Tuesday, 1.7 Wed, 1.5 - 1.6 Thu and blocked at more and more books.

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 I don't know what to make of games such as this. Yesterday I read a post about the last round of the Ukranian Premier League and how team x was guaranteed to beat team y as they play in the same city and had to win to avoid relegation. They lost. Will be interesting to watch this Grozny game, will they kick the ball into their own net?

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 what are the bookies doing pricing up this terek v kamara game i just got 5s although they did reduce my stake by 33% does anyone know why samara are such a big price becos i just cant see these losing today although my bets on i might stick some more down

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 but why? terek are in mid table ish which is better than they were doing last season and samara are 2nd in the league surely it would be the other way round makes absolutely no sense to me if thats the case why did stan j only take 50 of me and not the 75 that i asked for, surely if they have got their book full on terek they would be happy to offset it with my bet

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 dunno mate it is realy strange but my bookises didn't put it to bet for it ! But odds a realy amazying Krylja are not bad and ther is over @ 4 for them ain't is trange ? for me it is but we will see anyway if i even had this game i wouldn't betted on it ! :)

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 ok so lets assume its fixed, now the mafia would know about this and use the info to make a nice tidy sum, ive just tried to put 50 on samara on betfair at odds of 6.2 but only 29 was accepted surely they would have taken my full amount regardless of the odds they are offering me, very weird, i really dont think this applies today but then thats gambling eh and i bet i lose me money :unsure

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 Some weird week in Russian league...They are just as corrupted as Ukraine league :lol Today bookies suspended Terek's game now i noticed Bet365 and Paddy Power suspended Tomsk game.Some guys pointed on Amkar long injury list.I took Tomsk at @1.92 yesterday now Williams Hill have Tomsk at @1.5.Price is droping.I wonder why... Anyway fingers crossed,hope Tomsk win :hope Also taking Lokomotiv DNB.Semin is back so i expect team to welcome him with a win ;)

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 Spartak Nalchik vs Zenit ..... Over 2.0/2.5 goals @ 2.08 Ladbrokes Both teams not in good form, Spartak have only 1 win in 5 at home this season and Zenit only 1 win in 6 away from home. But the head to head stats I find interesting. The last 5 meetings between these teams have been over and in these 5 fixtures there have been a total of 25 goals, averaging 5 goals a game.

Re: Russia - Premier League 13-14.06 Well well,Semin lost his first game in charge,what a great start... I think he will be very sorry soon that he left Dynamo K.He had good players in Dynamo,great training camp and money and place in Champions leauge every year...We'll see soon if he is that good or it's just players who made him look good...

Spartak Nalchik vs Zenit ..... Over 2.0/2.5 goals @ 2.08 Ladbrokes :clap Both teams not in good form, Spartak have only 1 win in 5 at home this season and Zenit only 1 win in 6 away from home. But the head to head stats I find interesting. The last 5 meetings between these teams have been over and in these 5 fixtures there have been a total of 25 goals, averaging 5 goals a game.
Won with 41 minutes of the game to go. :ok