Sandown Fri 12/06

4.25 Sandown SHAMALI Watched this horse run here the other week, it drifted in the ring from 5's to 8's & ran well for a long time before fading into 8th inside the final furlong only beaten 3.5L behind the leader Dunno. Stepped up in trip by another 2f & well worth considering back on this track & ground.

Re: Sandown Fri 12/06

I've looked at the 3.50 about 3 times now and i still cant get my head around it. Managed to narrow it down to about 7 horses with possibilities but guna have to wait to see the going tomorrow' date=' anyone else had a look at it?[/quote'] Pride of kings reverting back to 1m is interesting. Greg Fairley has been riding well for Johnston this season & has been on the horse on its 2 victories to date. In fact he has ridden the horse 4 times 1-3-1-2 not bad. The Godolphin horse could be of interest too as most if not all need a run & its 2nd on debut last season to Desert Creek looks very good form. so thats 2 against the field!

I've looked at the 3.50 about 3 times now and i still cant get my head around it. Managed to narrow it down to about 7 horses with possibilities but guna have to wait to see the going tomorrow' date=' anyone else had a look at it?[/quote'] This looks a fascinating handicap, I agree. I followed Nizhoni Dancer on here last year and was on at 8/1 when he won his Yarmouth nursery but I feel this is much tougher. I think Imaam is handicapped win races off 79 and napped him last time out, only for him to be withdrawn. Mull of Killough ran a cracker behing an improving Firebet yesterday and Laudatory probablt has more to offer in handicaps. I've narrowed it down to one horse though, and will play Imaam as a saver. 3.50 Sandown Dalradian was off the mark in handicaps at the first time of asking at Lingfield last time out and races off a 7 lb lower mark now switching back to turf so may be worth chancing. His Lingfield win came in 0-85 class 4 company, as he runs in today, and although he has demonstrated superior all-weather form compared to his turf exploits in the past, he's only three and I think his turf rating will catch up to his AW one in time. 8/1 with Betfred but hanging around for a BOG price.

Re: Sandown Fri 12/06 2.40 Sandown Song of Praise is 6 lb higher than when winning in this grade at Wolverhampton in March and even though was only beaten by a quarter of a length at Lingfield last time out, is allowed to race off a 3 lb lower mark now back on the turf. 6/1 Bet 365, 0.5 pt EW.

Re: Sandown Fri 12/06 4.25 Sandown Wintercast was a respectable fifth in a slightly better (0-95) contest last time out and after just the three starts could have more to come in handicap company. He won his maiden at Nottingham two years ago but has returned in decent enough form this term, placing at Kempton and only finishing two lengths adrift of Dunno in a decent race last time out. King Charles is sliding down the handicap and wasn't disgraced in the Zetland Gold Cup last time out at Redcar, so he is my saver. Wintercast 3/1 bet 365, 0.85 pt King Charles 7/1 Bet 365, 0.15 pt

Re: Sandown Fri 12/06 3.50 Imaan 11/2 bet3 bog 5 pts e.w Imaan had a lot of promise at 2 and he put a poor last run at 2 behind him to romp home in a maiden by 7 lengths as he was entitled lto. He had three really promising runs at 2. One behind weald park and then stepped up on that to chase home patrician’s glory who now is 100 rated horse. In his next run he just found aurorian too good and given that one is now late 80’s/early 90s horse that is a fair run again. As I said he was poor on his last run last year but he bounced back at the start of this season when the yards horses were not doing that much. Their form is a bit better now and in a handicap fto off 79 I think this one could go quite well. 4.25 Mubrook 9/2 spo 10 pts There is a chance the run could be needed here but the yard is going so well including some winning fresh such as this one’s relation suba and I think this one could run well. He had some top runs last year. One when staying on encouragingly behind top sort likes expresso star and hall hee. Then he found the group class Duncan far too good before another promising run where he was caught late by cape tribulation who is now a top class hurdler. So his form looks good and there appears every chance of improvement this year and whilst he might need the run a bit, he could still go well with the yard in good form.

This looks a fascinating handicap, I agree. I followed Nizhoni Dancer on here last year and was on at 8/1 when he won his Yarmouth nursery but I feel this is much tougher. I think Imaam is handicapped win races off 79 and napped him last time out, only for him to be withdrawn. Mull of Killough ran a cracker behing an improving Firebet yesterday and Laudatory probablt has more to offer in handicaps. I've narrowed it down to one horse though, and will play Imaam as a saver.
I think Nizhoni Dancer might be worth a punt at 20/1, obviously likes the softer ground when many of these seem to like the firmer ground.

Re: Sandown Fri 12/06 425 Sandown - Wintercast to be placed @ 1.75 >betfair (£141 available@ 1.75, £66 available at 1.76 and £51 available at 1.77) (NAP) Has been unlucky in running the last twice and did well only to beaten 2 lengths last time out where he was short of room, had to be switched and stayed on well. 455 Sandown - North Cape ew @ 7/1 >william hill Has been consistent in his short career so far, running well behind Global last time who has won twice since.

SportHorse Racing
Event4.25 Sandown
SelectionWintercast (bog)
Strength10/10
Date12/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 4.00 (Back)
ReasoningHas run very well on his last two starts in slightly more competitive races than this and he has been crying out for the step upto 10 furlongs. Those previous two runs will also have put him spot on after he returned from a long lay off and everything looks ideal for this horse to win today and possibly go onto better things.

SportHorse Racing
Event4.25 Sandown
SelectionWintercast (bog)
Strength10/10
Date12/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 4.00 (Back)
ReasoningHas run very well on his last two starts in slightly more competitive races than this and he has been crying out for the step upto 10 furlongs. Those previous two runs will also have put him spot on after he returned from a long lay off and everything looks ideal for this horse to win today and possibly go onto better things.
Well The Money Has Gone Down on It ..
Wintercast 11-4311-45-29-4
So Good Luck