Best bet of the day - Sat 6/6/09

3.45 Epsom - Fame And Glory The Derby shapes up to be an excellent race and I think it would be a great surprise if Aidan O'Brien didn't train the winner. He has a very strong hand and the unbeaten Fame And Glory looks to have a strong chance after picking up two key trials for this race, as a couple of the yard's previous Derby winners have done in the past. 1 pt win

Re: Best bet of the day - Sat 6/6/09 3.05 Doncaster Suzi Spends will strip fitter for her comeback run at Goodwood last time out and stepped back up in trip she could go well here. A winner off 81 at Lingfield in November, she is only 3 lbs higher now, and I think her last run over a mile was always going to be a little on the sharp side for her so was viewed as an opportunity to keep her mark down whilst blowing away a few cobwebs. She hasn't won in this grade yet but has time on her side and the yard are in fair enough form with Luck Will Come flying the flag for Hugh Collingridge in the past few weeks. Proven with a bit of cut on turf and I think she is amazing value in a six runner race now two have been pulled out. 1 pt win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.