Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt

i'm lucky

• 01.06.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Tourney, $500 Freeroll & $100 bounties on the following vixens:-

• vixenchanel
  • vixendionne
  • vixenkelly
  • vixenshiem
  • vixenlisa
  • vixenemma

Knock one of the following Red Hot Vixens out of the tournament on 01.06.09 to win a $100 cash bounty! More details about the buy in ones. http://www.nutshouse.com/redhotvixens.html

Nuts Poker---win a $3,000 package www.mywilddate.com Simone Thomas presents her Red Hot Vixens Some of the red hot models from mywilddate.com wanted to play a little poker, so we’ve invited them over to Nutspoker to play against you as the Red Hot Vixens... We’ve organised a series of bounty tournaments against the Vixens, kicking off with a big $500 freeroll on 01.06.2009 to introduce the girls to you. Beware, these are not just pretty faces – they have attitude and they would like nothing better than to take all your chips - underestimate these girls and you’ll quickly find yourself knocked out of the tournament you’re playing in... • 01.06.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Tourney, $500 Freeroll & $100 bounties on the following vixens:-

• vixenchanel
  • vixendionne
  • vixenkelly
  • vixenshiem
  • vixenlisa
  • vixenemma
Knock one of the following Red Hot Vixens out of the tournament on 01.06.09 to win a $100 cash bounty! A series of buy-in tournaments will follow in the weeks after the initial freeroll, with the top 10 finishers in each tournament progressing to the final to battle for the grand prize – a $3,000 package to Las Vegas! (If you can’t do it and one of the Vixens wins the series, they promise to send you a postcard from Vegas...). Tournament dates 08.06.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :
  • vixenchanel
  • vixenemma
  • vixenshiem

15.06.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :

• vixendionne
  • viexenkelly
  • vixenlisa
22.06.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :
  • vixenkelly
  • vixenemma
  • vixenshiem

29.06.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :

• vixendionne
  • viexenkelly
  • vixenlisa
06.07.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :
  • vixenchanel
  • vixenemma
  • vixenshiem

13.07.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :

• vixendionne
  • viexenkelly
  • vixenlisa
20.07.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :
  • vixenchanel
  • vixenemma
  • vixenshiem

27.07.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :

• vixendionne
  • viexenkelly
  • vixenlisa
03.08.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :
  • vixenchanel
  • vixenemma
  • vixenshiem

10.08.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Bounty Hunt, $5+$0.50, $100 bounties on :

• vixendionne
  • viexenkelly
  • vixenlisa
17.08.09 @ 18:00 GMT : Red Hot Vixens Final, details TBA Terms and conditions
  • This bounty promotion is only valid for the tournaments listed on this page.
  • To claim the bounty the Nutspoker player must eliminate a specified bounty Vixenfrom the aforementioned tournament by taking all her remaining chips.
  • To receive your bonus you must email your claim with the correct hand number, found in the top left corner of the screen, and your poker nickname, to [email protected]. After the claim has been checked the bounty will be credited to your poker account.
  • If the tournament is a re-buy tournament, only the first player knocking out a specified bounty Vixen will be entitled to the headhunter bounty.
  • If more than one player is involved in the showdown which eliminates a specified bounty Vixen from the tournament the bounty will be split between the winning players.
  • This promotion is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Nutspoker and may be amended or s topped at any time.
  • The top ten finishers of each of the specified buy-in tournaments qualify to play in the Red Hot Vixens Final.
  • The prize package from the Red Hot Vixens Final tournament is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
  • By playing or winning the Red Hot Vixens Final tournament you declare that you are ready and able to travel to Las Vegas (Nevada, U.S.A). This includes any and all documents required for travel to the destination.
  • Entrants must be at least 21 years of age.

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner Thx Hel :) ..... no this was just an intro tourny but it makes the rest a freeroll series so pretty good... The sad thing was alot of guys drooling over the vixens lol .... I had to tell them "no I can't take you out or I will have no nuts left" ...:unsure ..... :cry. It was all a publicity stunt for some dating site they front ....... :eek....

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner Cheers Chat...:ok If its the same every week there is $100 added ... $5 entry gets you 7000 chips .... no R/B's just a $5 add on for a further 7000 ...:loon .... plus as you say the 3 bounties ... Confusing .... 8 entries X $5 plus $100 added .... = $140 .... but $190 in prizemoney .... oh well better to be over than under lol nuts8g.jpg

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner nice result DreamKiller--looks as if you need some fellow p/loungers in there to give you a game 2 out of 2--you going more,now you've got that ticket?

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner Cheers win ...:) .... The structure is REALLY good ... I know it seems alot of time for whats on offer maybe but it took 5 hours or more to finish. The last 3 alone was a great game in itself as I went down to 20K vs 130k and 320K !! I had some grief off the eventual 2nd (who gave me grief when I won last week) ... so it spurred me on to be honest to win in the end. He couldn't get his head around the fact Tina played as well.. two different addresses as well ...!! He accused me of MULTI - ACCOUNTING because the aliases are similiar and "you play the same way" ...!!!!!... (cheers Mr Villian ... er not lol) and went on and on and on .... There are 3 x $100 bounties as you know plus overall its not the usual all in every hand at the end that some tournies become. I was surprised no more PL's were in to be honest .... I need some competition :rollin:rollin:rollin. We would probably fill FT in all honesty. I will play the rest to be honest as they are all freerolls for me .... maybe I may loosen up in the rest ...lol. On a point GaF made about bounties .... i had 19k and a bounty was all in ... I had 10 6 ..... guy with 50K had reraised all in with 4 others plus bounty ..... guy wins with A5 ..... it came 9 10 2 6 A .....:lol .... so i'd have won the bounty and trebled up plus a bit more...:\. The moral is that I really wanted to win and thus the bounty was secondary .... I won $229.50 so it was justified this time .... (I think:unsure)

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner

Tina played as well.......He accused me of MULTI - ACCOUNTING because the aliases are similiar
I hardly dare think what Tina's alias might be, looking at what yours is. :lol

I followed up last weeks $250 win in the freeroll with a win and $229.50 (and a ticket to the final) tonight .......:drums .....
Another nice result for you.:clap P.S Don't forget my commission.;)

I hardly dare think what Tina's alias might be' date=' looking at what yours is. :lol[/quote'] LOL Hel .... its not as bad as mine ... its LickMyNuts .... Baby ... :lol Its one of those moments when you get in the "spotlight" that you wish you hadn't picked the alias you joked about doing before the tournament starts .... The vixen girls did say they loved my name the week before though ....:loon..... but this was probably a ploy to get me to join their chat/dating agency they work for ....:sad Yeah cheers i'm lucky ... do you play these m8 ??

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner I hardly play any poker nowadays.I have to get up before 5am so Fri night and Sat night are the only 2 days I can play really.Then I've usually had a :beer so don't know what I'm doing most of the time.:lol During the week I do play the odd freeroll at 7pm while eating dinner. I do like to watch people I know play.When I'm watching I do shout at the screen how could you or like last night teaulc playing cash he had $180 and I was shouting leave before it's to late.Next thing I knew he had blown the lot. I must :notworthy to you lot at the way some of you play and what you win.How you scrape back from the dead.It is a pleasure to watch and hopefully I'm learning from it.:)

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner "Then I've usually had a :beer so don't know what I'm doing most of the time.:lol" I wish that was me but poker has taken over ...:sad "During the week I do play the odd freeroll at 7pm while eating dinner." Work is number one of course mate .... "I do like to watch people I know play.When I'm watching I do shout at the screen how could you or like last night teaulc playing cash he had $180 and I was shouting leave before it's to late.Next thing I knew he had blown the lot." I've now learnt to always come away with a profit before the "poker gods" .... I mean the RNG ..... catches up ... as it always will do ...:@..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner Judging by a couple of posts I've seen in winnings thread, this tourney seems to be still going in some form. Can anyone post up-to-date details and assuming there's added value we can get it in the diary. :ok

Re: Nutspoker Red Hot Vixens Bounty Series - Vegas Package to Final Winner It's $10 + $1 buyin with an addon for $5 Added value is $100 in the prizepool and 3 models working for Nuts who each have $50 on their head. So total added value is $250. Not really special, but it's an deepstack MTT that I play on and off. It's an i-poker skin, hope they won't boot me from their network as a winning player :P http://www.nutshouse.com/redhotvixens.html Knock one of the Red Hot Vixens out of one of the tournaments listed below to win $50 cash bounties. The tournaments also feature $100 added cash, a 5,000 chip starting stack and an optional add-on of 5,000 chips.