Best Bet Of The Day - Monday 01/06/09

4:30 Leicester - Sabotage - Back As soon as I received my e-mail from my horse tracker informing me of today's entry, I knew it was my nap for today. I'm sure that I was not the only one to add it to a tracker after it's first run, which for me was one of the most eye-catching debuts of the season so far. Ran on from a mile back to finish 2nd in a strong looking Goodwood maiden in which many of the elite stables were represented by highly-thought-of individuals. I think JJ the jet plane will also win at Windsor as looks a serious contender for Royal Ascot and this is much simpler than that will be. But Sabotage impressed me enough on debut to convince me that the 6/5 available on him is worth taking in favour of the 1/2 on JJ The Jet Plane at Windsor 1pt win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Monday 01/06/09 3:15 Carlisle 2 horses I like in this race: Off Chance and Musical Maze. Off Chance ran a nice race LTO in a class 4 when finishing 7th. It made impressive late headway and it was clearly screaming out for a drop in trip after that race where it has already shown early promise. Not only has it been dropped in trip, it has also dropped 2 lbs in the handicap and enters a class 5 race tomorrow. Trainer and jockey in very good form and it looks like it has a very decent chance. OFF CHANCE 1PT WIN.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.