$100 to $1000 playing Heads-up Sng: bank $137.50

Hooloovoo

Well, gonna dive into the world of HU sng's again. In order to keep up my discipline i decided to make it a bit of a challenge, after all, we all need goals don't we! * Will only play at Titan Poker (iPoker network) * Start bank $100 * Will start with buy-in of $5+$0.25 * Games will be "super turbo" with blinds increasing every minute (!) * 20 buy-ins required to move up * Target: $1000

Re: $100 to $1000 playing Heads-up Sng Played 10 now, running good, won 8 :nana Played: 10 Won: 8 Lost: 2 ITM: 80% Entry: $52.50 Winning: $80 Profit: $27.50 ROI: 52.4% These figures will obviously change, my longterm stats for this buy-in level is 60% ITM, giving a ROI of 13.8%

Re: $100 to $1000 playing Heads-up Sng: bank $127.50 A couple of sunny days, but got around to play some more tonight. 10 more and lost the first 7....!!! Won the last 3. Before the start of this challenge i had stats for 400 $5 matches, and the longest losing streak was 5, so hopefully this won't happen again for a long time. Played: 20 Won: 11 Lost: 9 ITM: 55% Entry: $105 Winning: $110 Profit: $5 ROI: 4.8%

• 2 weeks later...