give me a helping hand :-)

i never really bet on horses. so im a noob at it. but im going to newcastle races today. i took a look at the races (i have to say for like 20min as its the most i could take) and i picked these horses. 2.45 - bagber 3.20 - elliwan/aston lad 3.55 - nchike * 4.30 - ancient cross 5.05 - just five 5.35 - agglestone rock*/moon streaker these were just the ones i liked the most. i looked at form of soft ground and form in and around the race lenth. the ones with a star are the ones i liked the most. i would like you to let me know how i have done. also if you guys have looked at the card and love a horse to post it up. also i would be intrested to know what a good horse looks like. i have only been when i was like 11 years old and i remember my dad watching them being walked around and saying that a horse looks good. so what does a good horse look like? any help would be appreciated as i would like to better my dad who has been doing this for years :-) thanks in advance.:notworthy

Re: give me a helping hand :-)

so what does a good horse look like?
Nubby, if you look there is a recent thread on this subject, maybe on page 2 now. Good luck with your day, i'm no expert on the flat so i'll leave someone else to comment on your selections. Have a look in the Newcastle thread too!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.