** Poker Sunday 24th May **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game - Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points 19.30
    • Playing one or more of the Listed Tournaments
    • Playing other tournaments
    • Playing cash or SnGs
    • Playing live

Re: ** Poker Sunday 24th May ** Just had the most amazing meltdown I've ever had in a tourney :loon 21k chips, 1st of 65, then GaF arrives at my table. Cursed he is! Doubled up a succession of shorter stacks with my KQ, KK, JJ, only got it wrong once but lost them all :lol Out in 47th after shoving my puny 2.2k stack from the cutoff with Q3 Amazing stuff :loon

Re: ** Poker Sunday 24th May **

Just had the most amazing meltdown I've ever had in a tourney :loon 21k chips, 1st of 65, then GaF arrives at my table. Cursed he is! Doubled up a succession of shorter stacks with my KQ, KK, JJ, only got it wrong once but lost them all :lol Out in 47th after shoving my puny 2.2k stack from the cutoff with Q3 Amazing stuff :loon
It's about time you started blaming it on someone else other than me or the old man :lol

Re: ** Poker Sunday 24th May **

It's about time you started blaming it on someone else other than me or the old man :lol
It was completely me, and I think I know the catalyst. Goofing around in the freeroll (72o v AA :loon) for a laugh, affected my mindset in my other 2 tourneys I reckon. Never done that before (went off the rails so badly), and will try not to do so again, but it was a bit :loon :lol