Sandown (eve) 21/5/09

6.20 Sandown

Cry For The Moon had hinted at ability in maidens and appreciated the step up in trip for his handicap debut when winning at Pontefract last time out. After a 5 lb rise this unexposed colt could have more to offer for Amanda Perrett. 7/1 Bet 365, 0.5 pt 8.35 Sandown

I backed Leocorno for the Oaks several months ago after stumbling across her breeding and encouraging debut win at Doncaster. She is a half-sister to Golan and Tartan Bearer so is potentially quite useful and as a Sir Michael Stoute filly, she warrants tremendous respect. Her Oaks preperations were dealt a blow when she punctured her foot and had to skip the Musidora at York last week, but I assume all is now well for her to be entered here. She makes her seasonal reappearance but if she has aspirations of winning the Oaks then she be up to the task of winning an average handicap off a mark of just 78 here.

4/6 Bet 365, 2 pts

Re: Sandown (eve) 21/5/09 Sandown 8.00pm 1pt lay Bugaku Horse been of track since Oct 07 now thats a long time in my book and dont really fancy this today if i was a backer,market odds for me are very short for a horse thats had 1 race and came 13th of 15 and was a co fav at 5/,laying. Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.